Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
    Silencer shop, then go through Primary Arms in Pearland to use the SS kiosk for your prints and such.

I had seen the kiosk last time I was in there, thanks i had forgot about them! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      You had a Form 4 approved in 90’ish days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s it. Did all the kiosk at Spring Guns and Ammo. It was super easy. Had to work late last night but tonight it’s gun range time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
        That’s it. Did all the kiosk at Spring Guns and Ammo. It was super easy. Had to work late last night but tonight it’s gun range time.

90 Days?!?! That's crazy. Maybe they accidentally lumped you in with the Form 1s lol. Everyone else seems to be about a year.

Comment

some of the nfa tracking forums have lot's of reports of 90-120 day individual approval times. tons of theories on why... atf trying to lower their average for reporting, new guy grabbed wrong box, new process testing on a small batch, draw line in sand (7/1/19) and keep all new submissions current while another group knocks out the backlog, etc...
          Last edited by duckmanep; 10-17-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I hope I’m in that box!!!

Got two of them ordered in April and checks cashed in May but haven’t gotten any word yet.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              some of the nfa tracking forums have lot's of reports of 90-120 day individual approval times. tons of theories on why... atf trying to lower their average for reporting, new guy grabbed wrong box, new process testing on a small batch, draw line in sand (7/1/19) and keep all new submissions current while another group knocks out the backlog, etc...

I’ve seen some on Facebook with 4-5 month turn around. I’m tempted to go order a rimfire can.

Comment

It really surprised me when the call came in. I will be ordering another one as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  I’ve seen some on Facebook with 4-5 month turn around. I’m tempted to go order a rimfire can.
                  Do it. I know a guy that sells them about 30 mins northwest of you...

Comment

Individual Trust thru Silencer Shop
                    Ordered 12/14/18
                    Tax Stamp Cashed 2/13/19

Still Waiting....

Comment

11 Mos For my Omega 9k

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        Do it. I know a guy that sells them about 30 mins northwest of you...

I need to come by anyway. Every time I’m up that way, I say I’m gonna. Pm the address. Does this shop have visits for Nfa items?

Comment

Got the email today from Capitol Armory. Exactly 370 days. 11/06/18-11/11/19

Comment

Ordered a spectre II on 1/31/2019, got the call last week and picked it up on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post
                              Ordered a spectre II on 1/31/2019, got the call last week and picked it up on Monday.

My sig can started the count on 1/16. So frustrating sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post

Gosh dangit. My check was cashed 1/8. Still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X