No announcement yet.

Give me some room!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something about getting stuck behind someone going 15mph under the posted speed really ticks people off and pushes them into bad decisions that are dangerous for everyone on the road.

Comment

Ease that trailer about a 1/4 way onto the shoulder ....they back off when they get tired of eating rocks.

Comment

Most of those idiots have never pulled a trailer, much less one with livestock. They don't realize that we're driving slow to make it safe for the stock and everyone on the roads. Very aggravating, but it'll never change unfortunately.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          Hope your cows crapped all over his car.
          I love it when I see someone riding behind a cattle trailer and I watch them turn on their windshield wipers. It's usually just pee though. That backs them up![emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think everyone should have to pull a 30 ft float for 10 miles through town before they are issued a license.. all the small car cutting infront of a truck and trailer at a stop light ticks me off.. they don't realize how hard it is to stop much less with them cutting your distance down at the last minute..

Comment

485 has no shoulder. I dang sure wouldn’t try to ease my trailer off the hardtop. Good way to loose a trailer. Let them sit back there and fume.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                I think everyone should have to pull a 30 ft float for 10 miles through town before they are issued a license.. all the small car cutting infront of a truck and trailer at a stop light ticks me off.. they don't realize how hard it is to stop much less with them cutting your distance down at the last minute..
                Just pulled a large gravity wagon 30+ miles each way and it was an interesting experience at 25 mph

Comment

Were you breaking the law going 48 mph in a 70 mph zone?

Comment

No, I was not breaking the law at 48. I started out at 60.

Just got word that my neighbor was in a real bad wreck 2 weeks ago in the same 3 mile stretch. He's been in a coma. They pulled his life support today.

And in the spring when Franklin had that bad tornado, we had one too. It hit his house.
                    Last edited by Dusty Britches; 10-05-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

You done good Tracey. Some jackwagon gets on my tail, I just slow down. If they are going to hit me, it won't be at the speed limit.

I will say, though, you are speaking to some of those A**** on here (based on prior posts).

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        That was you?!?!?? . Lol.

No it wasn't me. I'm not rude like that driver was. I would just pass you

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          No, I was not breaking the law at 48. I started out at 60.

Just got word that my neighbor was in a real bad wreck 2 weeks ago in the same 3 mile stretch. He's been in a coma. They pulled his life support today.

And in the spring when Franklin had that bad tornado, we had one too. It hit his house.
                          Dang...that sucks Tracey. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

485 is a horrible and dangerous road, I hate driving it, have been in a few real close calls from people passing in turns or going up a hill

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Research shows that going slower actually causes more accidents

But hey you showed that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                I guess Texas needs to outlaw large horse and cattle trailers on narrow roads.

She slowed down to let him pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X