No announcement yet.

Give me some room!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't do much good to tell folks, out here people will haul tail past a wreck to get to the nearest watering hole to tell everybody about the wreck they just passed. News reports 1-2 fatal accidents per week around the Permian Basin.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
      Ive noticed alot of young white males driving and acting this way in particular. Ive seen it several times around WilCo where a 2 lane road that allows passing gets turned into a double line no passing after some impatient yahoo T-bones somebody turning.

Its just a matter of time. I agree Mr Britches...this is Texas...weve got room...use it. It took me a long while to understand why people drive 5 under speed limit and have space...versus the sheeple running as a nut to butt herd 10 over speed limit.

That would be Mrs. Dusty Britches.

I agree Tracey. To many people tailgating. And many are in to big a hurry that won't make a bit of difference in time. And like Briar said above, many are young males (mostly sub 40ish).

Comment

Travel that road a bunch it’s like a dang race track

Comment

There are few things I despise more than overgrown manchildren and the way they behave. ugh

Comment

Drives me nuts. I have to haul steel shavings about 15mi down country roads once a week or so. I drive speed limit to maybe 10 under due to weight. People consistently tailgate, and when I slow down significantly ( flashers on ) where they can pass they slow down with me. They dont pass in the legal passing zone. But then wait a while tll its no passing zone again and i speed back up, they suddenly whip around me. It makes no sense at all.

Comment

I drive that road on the way to my lease. I hate getting stuck behind slow pokes pulling cattle trailers!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                If I get someone on my *** like that and they won’t or can’t pass me I’ll just pull over and let them go. [emoji2368]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I have had come to a complete stop to make a tailgater pass...he just showed me how to count to one as he went by then turned off a half mile up the road... some people just like to try and see how close they can run I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  That would be Mrs. Dusty Britches.

I agree Tracey. To many people tailgating. And many are in to big a hurry that won't make a bit of difference in time. And like Briar said above, many are young males (mostly sub 40ish).
                  You ever get behind that guy towing that fancy rigged out G3 riverboat, he got a big old yellar dog too

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    There are few things I despise more than overgrown manchildren and the way they behave while driving their Dodge trucks. ugh
                    I know that’s what you meant to say.....

Comment

Yall are too nice for slowing down and try to get them to pass. I don't worry about them. Its their fault if they hit me. If they cant pass, then they need to get a faster car.

Comment

I agree with you 100% Tracey! Too many fools on the road.

Comment

Watched a crazy chick in a sedan tailgaiting everyone within a mere inch of the car on 99 yesterday on the way home in Katy. Even attempting to squeeze between two cars to pass both and one with the Baby on Board sticker on back window. Had phone ready because I was sure something was about to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            I know that’s what you meant to say.....
                            That too.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I drive that road on the way to my lease. I hate getting stuck behind slow pokes pulling cattle trailers!

That was you?!?!?? . Lol.

Comment

Unfortunately there are a lot of smart people these days that don't really use their head.

If common sense was common, everyone would have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X