Broad Head Of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage and IW

Rage Trypan and Iron Will. Both great heads. There are a lot of great heads out there, just tune your bow for what you are shooting and they will do their job.... If you do yours!!!

J.Shoot

Comment

Rage and Iron Will

Rage Trypan and Iron Will. Both great heads. There are a lot of great heads out there, just tune your bow for what you are shooting and they will do their job.... If you do yours!!!

J.Shoot
      Last edited by J.Shoot; 09-25-2019, 05:35 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

Rage Hypo will do the job!

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          i like a 2 blade as well. Trying single bevel this year. Have some bone broad heads on order.

I too, am wanting to try the bone broadheads. This year, I’m using 125gr magnus black hornet serrazor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt3rL33 View Post
            I too, am wanting to try the bone broadheads. This year, I’m using 125gr magnus black hornet serrazor.

I have been shooting the bone 200gr. they fly great in the wind!

Comment

I'm really liking the Iron Will for elk. They slice through them like hot butter.

Comment

Montec G5
                Kudu Points

Trophy Ridge Rockets in wind or at longer range.

Comment

Still shooting my 100 grain Thunderheads, they haven’t failed me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    I've been shooting NAP Spitfire Maxx for the past 5 years or so. Never had an issue out of them. They fly straight and leave a good blood trail.
                    X2 on this response. Most reliable BH i’ve ever used. Great for deer, elk, and hogs in my experience. You can also buy replacement blades for extended life. Uu

Comment

Slick Trick Magnums or Xcutioners for me... depends on the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                        Slick Trick Magnums or Xcutioners for me... depends on the mood.

I have a customer that uses the Executioner Hybrid and has great success with them, he took a Black Wildebeest with one at 78 yds a couple of years ago in RSA.

Comment

I used to shoot 2 blade Magnus and zwicky. Don't ask why but a buddy gave me a 4 blade muzzy and I shot a buck with it and watched him fall. Ever since I switched to the muzzy and I've watched them fall. Knock on wood. I don't care what you shoot just make sure there sharp.

Comment

Muzzy man here.

Comment

NAP Spitfire 1.5 in cut is what I have been using while crossbow hunting and all have blown through making a nice sized hole and a blood trail that was almost unbelievable. All but one down within 75 yards of shot and I'm in the double digits with kills. I have been thinking about trying the NAP double cross. For predators and small game, I use whatever cheap fixed blade i can find.

Comment

Trying out the Kudu heads this year in 125gr. Still have 1 slicktrick mag in my quiver however.

Comment

Working...
                                X