Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats.

Comment

Man that is awesome. I knew a guy that retired after 21 yrs in USAF, and then did 19-20 years with Tx Dept of Corrections. He said he got a raise when he retired when SS kicked in

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
          congrats, you'll wonder how you ever had time to work.
          True statement! Lol

I been doing the retirement thing for a little over a year now and never been busier! Enjoy it, life is good!

Comment

Congrats to you. I'm wondering what to do with my days when I hang it up.Thats another story.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
              After 20 years with Southwest Airlines, I have announced my retirement as of 03 September 2019.

I have truly enjoyed working for Southwest Airlines. My time with this amazing company has filled me with a sense of fulfillment and belonging only second to my retirement of 24 years with the USAF.

The Deer at my Ranch are looking forward to my Retirement.....The Pigs, are NOT.....LOL
              From one fellow A&P to another....Congratulations! I got about 8 more years to go with AA. Hope we last that long!

Comment

Congrats and thank you for your service!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                    After 20 years with Southwest Airlines, I have announced my retirement as of 03 September 2019.

I have truly enjoyed working for Southwest Airlines. My time with this amazing company has filled me with a sense of fulfillment and belonging only second to my retirement of 24 years with the USAF.

The Deer at my Ranch are looking forward to my Retirement.....The Pigs, are NOT.....LOL

Coker, what department you in? I’m assuming from the USAF retirement you are flight ops...? If so, where are you based? I’m DAL based inflight, wonder if we’ve flown together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Coker! Old pilots never really retire. They just spend more time in the hanger.

My grandfather was a barn storm-er. And retired from AA back in the mid 1950s as an instructor. Had 2 different flight schools before that. Even contracted with Delta when it was a crop dusting operation to teach LSU students how to fly for the Army. He also flew for the Army for a couple little before that too. Got his first pilot's license when he was 18 at Meachum, joined a stunt group for a little while, then the army later picked him up . When he passed, he still had his old uniform in his closet. We donated it to the Meachum Flight Museum where it's displayed today.

Comment

Congrats on a great career and a worthy retirement!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                          Coker, what department you in? I’m assuming from the USAF retirement you are flight ops...? If so, where are you based? I’m DAL based inflight, wonder if we’ve flown together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Coker is a knuckle-dragger.....errr...mechanic.

Comment

Congrats... make it last this time!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Sir, and thanks for your service !

And my congrats to the deer, my condolences to the pigs........

Comment

Working...
                                X