Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling down about 3:30 as well to hit Christmas and West bay

Comment

Good Luck guys, Headed out to try & shoot a pig then do a little wiork in pasture.

Comment

Fish with Run N Gun yesterday and had a pretty good trip. It was a bit of a grind with the moon and all but the boat I fished with did ok. We boxed 10 trout 1 being 25 1/2, 1 redfish, 2 drum, and 4 sand trout. I fished with our branch GM and he caught a really big trout 28ish and when the fish was netted he spit the treble hook and flopped out of the net. We were all in disbelief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Easily got our reds. Trout were tough to come by but we got a handful. The croaker guys out there neck deep make it hard to navigate. Gotta look for heads and bobbing bait buckets. Lol. They need flags.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Fish with Run N Gun yesterday and had a pretty good trip. It was a bit of a grind with the moon and all but the boat I fished with did ok. We boxed 10 trout 1 being 25 1/2, 1 redfish, 2 drum, and 4 sand trout. I fished with our branch GM and he caught a really big trout 28ish and when the fish was netted he spit the treble hook and flopped out of the net. We were all in disbelief.

Nice haul amigo!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Easily got our reds. Trout were tough to come by but we got a handful. The croaker guys out there neck deep make it hard to navigate. Gotta look for heads and bobbing bait buckets. Lol. They need flags.
              We need pics

I almost ran over a guy late spring this year. I was running about 500 yards off the shore, saw a boat up against the bank so I swung way wide to make sure not to buzz them... well this fool was not anywhere near his boat and was about 700 yards in the bay, brown shirt and hat all by himself... scared the crap out of me. My eyes aren't the greatest anyway... ugh..

Last edited by Mexico; 08-18-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

That’s what them croaker fisherman do. Park up shallow then wade out till they can barely touch and start banging them chatterweights. You gotta freaking run inside of them and run the shoreline, especially days like today when it is super windy. I’ve got to where I’ll just park beside them and go fish up shallow. We’re fishing two different kinds of water anyway. I’ll get some pics in a little bit. It’s nap time. Funny thing is we went early for the moon, started fishing around 4, didn’t hang a fish until daylight. Lol

Comment

It was a good time. The wade boats did better than our drift boats. We had 4 boats. The boat was on with Landen and the boat with Caleb did well. The other 2 boats I think caught like 6 keeper fish between them.

Also said hi to our buddy Coastal ducks yesterday morning.

Comment

We ended up with 3 reds and one trout. Lost a couple more at the net. It was a grind with this wind down here. Also, we had to weed through a ton of undersized fish.

Comment

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Amberjack were on fire this weekend
                      Attached Files

Comment

Stuck a solid one up shallow
                        Attached Files

Comment

^^^ nicely done boyzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            We need pics

I almost ran over a guy late spring this year. I was running about 500 yards off the shore, saw a boat up against the bank so I swung way wide to make sure not to buzz them... well this fool was not anywhere near his boat and was about 700 yards in the bay, brown shirt and hat all by himself... scared the crap out of me. My eyes aren't the greatest anyway... ugh..

Reminds me of dad blowing a guy out of a canoe in big boggy one morning. It was dark and we rarely ran with anything other than the red and green nav lights.

We rounded a corner and theres this dude in a canoe at zero dark thirty. Cut the rudder and that dude was scrambling but it was too late. Youd think he would have banked it when he heard the airboat

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fairly easy limits of trout this evening, never even made it to the bay. Caught around 10 in 2 hours 14" to 21" and a bonus red. Those of you who know Matty will probably will be able to tell where I was

I'll be leaving the Harbor at 6 if anyone wants to jump on. It'll be an all day trip so pack a lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Fairly easy limits of trout this evening, never even made it to the bay. Caught around 10 in 2 hours 14" to 21" and a bonus red. Those of you who know Matty will probably will be able to tell where I was

I'll be leaving the Harbor at 6 if anyone wants to jump on. It'll be an all day trip so pack a lunch

That’s my flounder spot. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X