"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
    Pretty sure I'm coming, will be there friday evening probably after dark though.
    No problem, we can still get you.

Comment

Originally posted by JERT View Post
      Going to Gate 6 with my 11 year old tomorrow. Hope we have the place to ourselves because we plan to tromp a lot trying to learn the place.
      Hope you spook a giant my way!! Plenty of us deer hunters out here today

Comment

Ok. Let's roll call for the pre-ranger hunt on the 4-5th of next month.
        I'll be in late Friday after dark if someone can swing by the boat launch and get me.

Comment

At the primitive camp site now. Got into two groups of hogs today. Chased after a lone boar for a little bit as well. Had one shot running but missed. Introducing my brothers friend to hog hunting and getting to spend some time with my youngest brother before he enlists. Great time so far.

Comment

saw only one WT as it dodged and weaved away from us. Saw great sign... active scrapes and rubs. Saw only one other blaze orange hunter spotting/stalking. we didn't go "in" very far. Lots of dove hunters. Saw no pigs.

Comment

awesome catch,sneaky...
              how the rest of yall boys been

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Dirty+1
                Ricky
                Txtyler ???? ( he has to ask his mom first)
                Crod

We can pick up any one at the primitive boat launch any any time starting Friday. Me and my +1 should be there thursday night. But we may wait till Friday morning. See how busy the work week is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  Dirty+1
                  Ricky
                  Txtyler ???? ( he has to ask his mom first)
                  Crod

We can pick up any one at the primitive boat launch any any time starting Friday. Me and my +1 should be there thursday night. But we may wait till Friday morning. See how busy the work week is.
                  I will be there friday after work. Will call for a pickup.

Comment

Who is bringing what for food? Cooking pans etc. I have a ton of venison breakfast sausage.
                    I do not have any skillets etc to cook on.

Comment

I am planning on hiking in with a non-hunting friend on the Holiday weekend 17-20 Jan. Please let at least one decent sized one for me. My buddy would love it if we atcually shot a hog.

Comment

went back yesterday. busted 3 white tails this time. no hogs seen. the camping sounds interesting. I'll put some thought into it.

Comment

Merry Christmas to my Granger Blood brothers. Everyone be safe!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                              Merry Christmas to my Granger Blood brothers. Everyone be safe!
                              Same to you, Chris! Looking forward to slaying some swine with you at GRXH!

Comment

For unto us this day a Saviour is born, He will be called Emmanuel.
                                Hunt hard, Hunt smart brothers.

Comment

Working...
                                X