Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for y'all for strength and comforting.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
        We’re laying Lily to rest today.

A friend shared this with me this morning...

Yesterday, my son was telling me that at school he learned about Enoch (genesis 4, I think, or 5...). He told me that every day Enoch walked with God and then one day, they just walked so far that God told him, “my house is closer than yours. Let’s just go there” and They did.
        It made me think of Lily. What a wonderful idea that while we were all thinking of her fighting in the hospital, instead she and God were on the most wonderful walk. They walked for such a long, glorious time that they were closer to God’s house than hers. He invited her to his house, told her all about the beautiful rivers and flowers and things to explore. She happily agreed to go! Who wouldn’t?!

I think of you everyday, Lily. God speed.

Extremely well written..........continuing prayers.

Rwc

Comment

Precious Angel. Continued prayers for her family.

Comment

dang its hard to see those pics and not find dust in the room. Such a beautiful girl with so much happiness in her.

Bless you Nannyslayer and your family

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              We’re laying Lily to rest today.

A friend shared this with me this morning...

Yesterday, my son was telling me that at school he learned about Enoch (genesis 4, I think, or 5...). He told me that every day Enoch walked with God and then one day, they just walked so far that God told him, “my house is closer than yours. Let’s just go there” and They did.
              It made me think of Lily. What a wonderful idea that while we were all thinking of her fighting in the hospital, instead she and God were on the most wonderful walk. They walked for such a long, glorious time that they were closer to God’s house than hers. He invited her to his house, told her all about the beautiful rivers and flowers and things to explore. She happily agreed to go! Who wouldn’t?!

I think of you everyday, Lily. God speed.

Very sorry to hear about Lily! She was such a beautiful young lady! This story broke my heart! My kids spent so much time outdoors and swimming in ponds, lakes, rivers, etc. Prayers continues for Lily's family and friends! God bless!

Comment

Continued prayers for Steph and family

Comment

Been thinking of your family all day today

Continued prayers for healing and comfort

Comment

So sad. Continued prayers.

Comment

So sorry, prayers to everyone.

Comment

Comment

Rest in peace Lily.

While I was reading the pamphlet above my daughter says "I love you daddy"......instantly got a lump in my throat knowing Lily's dad won't hear those words anymore. I can't imagine the pain.

My deepest and sincerest condolences to you and your family Stephanie.

Comment

So sorry for your families loss. May God provide comfort I just can't imagine what they are feeling and going through. God bless you

Comment

Benefit Fishing Tournament if anyone is interested

Comment

Lotta joy in that kiddo...please keep us posted on the turnout or other follow ups as yo see fit / feel to it.

Thank you for sharing.

<><

Comment

Working...
                                X