No announcement yet.

What’s the deal with white claw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am like Miky from the old ad on TV. I'll try em all and Like most of what I try. And always come back to light basic beer on sale. Clever folks marketing. I do admit falling for it at least once.

Comment

I got the variety pack for my wife the other day and she did not like them. I ended up mixing one white claw in One Bud Light in a Yeti tumbler. It was pretty good. Of course the lime and Bud Light we're the best.

Comment

My Girlfriend likes them and they arent bad honestly! Ill stick to my beer though...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Metrosexual, lumbersexual, hipster, yuppie "seltzer" drink .....or for women...
          Didnt I see a pic with you and Jeffie on a recent bird hunt with some?

Comment

My ol lady brought home the variety pack. They all sucked.

Comment

Hope none of y’all boys chip your nail polish when your poppin the top of your white claw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]971864[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                  Didnt I see a pic with you and Jeffie on a recent bird hunt with some?

Uhhh no....you may have seen the white Miller Lite cans and got all excited thinking we liked your White Claws and would drink them with you..... but sorry Puddin', that would be a no..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1817.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	24592037

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I would say the lime is like pouring seltzer water over a fresh uncut lime, same for the Black Cherry. I really think they just pour it over the grapes, that's about as much flavor as these drinks have. As for the 5% content, I got nothing out of the ones I drank.
                    Sounds like a LaCroix with alcohol.

Comment

That’s a “smart” man right there, loooove them cans, no chugging, cap, ice cold. enough said
                      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-11-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

They aren't bad but no way they are taking the place of Miller Lite for me. To each his own, If you like em, drink em...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          Sounds like a LaCroix with alcohol.
                          It's exactly a LaCroix with alcohol, but the alcohol makes it drinkable

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                            That’s a “smart” man right there, loooove them cans, no chugging, cap, ice cold. enough said

Perfect for dove hunting..

Comment

It’s also good when your doing absolutely nothing!

Comment

Son said he was with a girl and she had the plain seltzer? She put cherry Mio in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X