Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid is the excuse. Prices won't go back down

Comment

We been looking for a f250 used the dealership in marble falls will text me they took a trade in and within an hour it is sold. Doesn’t even give me time to get there and look at it. They can’t keep a used one on the lot.

Comment

I'm was supposed to go look for a new jeep this weekend for the wife. Basic Wrangler 4 door Sport. Now yall got me worried.

Comment

One of my trucks was totaled back in August, and insurance cut me a check for it. I had a second truck to drive, so I wasn’t in a big rush to get another one. I looked for 8 months or so for a replacement that was in my range and I found nothing. The used truck market was outrageous, and it was slim pickings for what I wanted (Silverado extended cab, 8’ bed, 4x4)

I finally bought a 2001 King Ranch Quad cab that was in really good shape, with 92,000 miles on it, for $4500. Feel like I stole that truck.

Comment

Microchip storage has hit the industry hard.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
              Let me guess...covid.
              Everything is blamed on COVID these dayside seems

Comment

Covid….chip shortage...blah,blah,blah. It's called inflation. Money printer go Brrr. What you have in the bank is worth less, plain and simple and people are panic buying.

Comment

yeah, I've been looking for about a week now and vehicles are just through the roof right now

Comment

Computer chip issue I work at a Ford dealer we have hardly any new cars with very few showing up most are sold before they even get here crazy times .

Comment

Remember when folks used to have to have a job to get money and buy things? Those were the days!

Comment

Thought about taking my 2020 Chevy Silverado crew cab 4x4 in to see what the dealer would give on it. Really needing/wanting a 3/4 or 1 ton diesel 4x4 for some part time work that would require a bigger truck.

Comment

Mid-sizes pickups are priced as if they're full-size

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                            Computer chip issue I work at a Ford dealer we have hardly any new cars with very few showing up most are sold before they even get here crazy times .

I work for Samsung and car manufacturers cut a ton of orders when covid hit. Now they are trying to ramp up but it’s a slow process getting those parts back through the line and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I get 17,500 for my 2014 Tacoma with 260,000 miles on it...just crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                                Covid….chip shortage...blah,blah,blah. It's called inflation. Money printer go Brrr. What you have in the bank is worth less, plain and simple and people are panic buying.
                                Yep, and when the government incentivizes people to sit on their you know whats and collect a gov't check, its easy come easy go. Really strange times we are in, unemployment is allegedly high, jobs numbers are down, yet employers can't find people willing to work, everyone has been laid off due to covid so we are handing out money like fools, yet people are spending money on expensive toys/vehicles like crazy, people can't buy houses because they are sold for $150k over asking before they even hit the market, and on and on.

Comment

Working...
                                X