• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not voting for Trump

This needed to be shared.

That moment when someone says “I can’t believe you would vote for Trump.”
    I simply reply, “I’m not voting for Trump.”

I’m voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
    I’m voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
    I’m voting for the next Supreme Court Justice to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
    I’m voting for the Electoral College and the Republic in which we live.
    I’m voting for the Police to be respected and to ensure Law & Order.
    I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    Im voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
    I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
    I’m voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country who gave American people their freedoms.
    I’m voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.
    I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East and in support of Israel.
    I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
    I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.
    I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
    I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401 K and the stock market.

I’m not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of America.
    I’m voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

What are you voting for?

I'm voting for Trump because he has a set and he stands up for the American people, the American dream. He was willing to lay it all out there when he saw the need knowing few others (if any) than him could get the job done and was a patriot that answered the call.
    So yeah, I'm voting for Trump and I'm **** proud to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      This needed to be shared.

That moment when someone says “I can’t believe you would vote for Trump.”
      I simply reply, “I’m not voting for Trump.”

I’m voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
      I’m voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
      I’m voting for the next Supreme Court Justice to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
      I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
      I’m voting for the Electoral College and the Republic in which we live.
      I’m voting for the Police to be respected and to ensure Law & Order.
      I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
      Im voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
      I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
      I’m voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country who gave American people their freedoms.
      I’m voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.
      I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East and in support of Israel.
      I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
      I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.
      I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
      I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401 K and the stock market.

I’m not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of America.
      I’m voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

What are you voting for?
      That’s what I voted for!!!

Comment

Awesome! That got my vote as well.

Comment

Here here! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Comment

Could not have said it better myself, and I'll wager that some significant portion of those pulling the lever for Trump feel the same way.

Comment

Click bait

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                Click bait
                Disappointed in the content?

Comment

Anyone listen to Michael Berry? He was anti Trump and didnt vote for him in 16.....mainly because of the things Trump said to Cruz...

Now he cant say enough good things about him....and proudly voted for him

Comment

Hahaha, nobody questioning your vote for Trump is going to stand around while you rant...hell I am all for Trump and had you started in on that, I would have walked away.

Anyways, glad you are voting for Trump.

Comment

Rich Lowry put it well in an editorial in this morning's National Review - opening paragraph:

"If Donald Trump wins a second term, it will be an unmistakable countercultural statement in a year when progressives have otherwise worked their will across the culture. After months and months of statues toppling and riots in American cities and a crime wave and woke virtue-signaling from professional sports leagues and absurd firings and cancellations, the year would end with a stunning, stark rebuke of all of that.

If Trump manages to pull off a win, it will be a gigantic middle finger directed at the commanding heights of American culture."

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        Rich Lowry put it well in an editorial in this morning's National Review - opening paragraph:

"If Donald Trump wins a second term, it will be an unmistakable countercultural statement in a year when progressives have otherwise worked their will across the culture. After months and months of statues toppling and riots in American cities and a crime wave and woke virtue-signaling from professional sports leagues and absurd firings and cancellations, the year would end with a stunning, stark rebuke of all of that.

If Trump manages to pull off a win, it will be a gigantic middle finger directed at the commanding heights of American culture."
                        This is what I pray happens. From all the excitement and ralies by Trump and the lack of enthusiasm by Demorats, the skyrocketing purchasing of guns and ammo, I just really do not see how the polls are even close to right.
                        Nobody wants to defend Biden or say why he would be better than Trump, they all attack Trump. To me that is the only thing they do.
                        Like Trump has said, he has done more good for the country in 47 months than Biden has done in 47 years.

Comment

I voted for TRUMP because I really like the man, I like what he has done and I look forward to what he will do in the next four years. I am not scared to declare that Trump is the best president since George Washington. Neither one of these two were politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Anyone listen to Michael Berry? He was anti Trump and didnt vote for him in 16.....mainly because of the things Trump said to Cruz...

Now he cant say enough good things about him....and proudly voted for him
                            Same with Mark Levin and Glenn Beck

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Same with Mark Levin and Glenn Beck
                              Jfisher, great aviator.

Comment

Working...
                              X