Susan collins is voting against amy barrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    I fear we will lose the Senate..... Lindsey graham will lose also....

Collins is way behind.....she is done
    TRUMP will win big, add senators, and take back the House. Don't believe these fake polls. We will have an awesome four more years.

SH

Comment

She is like Roberts, never dependable always a question mark.

Comment

Ive spent a little bit of time in Lewiston. Its about as redneck as any town you'll find in the south. Mind you, that was 20 years ago. But a saw more rebel flag stickers on trucks in a a couple of weekends than I've probably ever seen in the south. Lol

I torn, I hate to lose a seat at all, but I'm hoping we can pick up a few more in other areas. She needs to be gone.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a weird stance to take in my opinion. These Men and Women were voted in for their terms. They are to represent their constituents throughout those terms.

It should be the same both ways. Serve your terms and do your job. Wait and see should not happen.

Comment

I thought last I heard was that she doesn't believe Trump should appoint anyone until after the elections but she will vote ACB in if it there has to be a vote.

Comment

She needs a D in front of her name.. Always has..

Comment

nope...she's been consistent on this.

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, took a veiled shot her party’s leadership in the Senate on Sunday when she announced that she would be voting against the confirmation of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                  I thought last I heard was that she doesn't believe Trump should appoint anyone until after the elections but she will vote ACB in if it there has to be a vote.
                  That's what I thought too.

Comment

Just setting herself up as the "rational Republican" for all the news shows after she loses her race.

Comment

Wonder is she and McCain ever had a fling. Birds of a feather.

Comment

Never understood why coastal Maine was so liberal. Fishing industry is the mainstay of coastal Maine and the Dems have about regulated them out of business. Why kiss the foot that keeps kicking you?

Comment

She is irrelevant and proving it with her vote....next.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                            She is irrelevant and proving it with her vote....next.
                            Exactly, what does it matter if she is listed as a Republican in the Senate if she can't be counted on to support the most important aspect of her job? Confirming Barrett is of the utmost importance. Collins may as well be a Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Exactly, what does it matter if she is listed as a Republican in the Senate if she can't be counted on to support the most important aspect of her job? Confirming Barrett is of the utmost importance. Collins may as well be a Democrat.
                              Well maybe she is voting under her voters choice, technically she represents the people, not a party
                              But I hear what you’re saying

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                Well maybe she is voting under her voters choice, technically she represents the people, not a party
                                But I hear what you’re saying
                                True and I support that. My point is in regards to the who controls the Senate. We always hear the Repubs have a 3 seat advantage but with her, Romney and others it just doesnt ever seem like there is an advantage for conservatives and common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X