This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
    I am always nervous when the Horns play OKState but, I think we finally have an offense that can push them around and a defense that can slow them down just enough.
    They've won the last 4. The last two years have been odd but close games, both within 3 points. I do think The Herman offense will be too much for them to overcome this year.

The last game at DKR was really weird with a 13-10 final score that went to OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      I will have eyes on this one!
      If it turns into a shootout, Frogs may be in trouble

Comment

The most encouraging thing I saw in the Rice win was SE's accuracy on the long ball. If that becomes the norm instead of the exception, this offense goes to a different level of scary.

Speaking of scary, any word on Shack? I am assuming he is out for at least this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          Auburn is wwwayyy overrated. Vegas says Aggies are favored by 4. I agree... think Ags win this weekend.
          Ags can win, if Mond shows up - but the Auburn QB looks to be pretty good. He and the Auburn defense played lights out against Oregon in the second half.

I hope Mond shows up, if he's going to be so hot and cold then I wish they'd just give the snaps to Calzada to develop him. If this year is going to be painful at least develop some players along the way.

Comment

I hope OSU packs their own AC...”ok cool”!

Hook ‘em’

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
              The most encouraging thing I saw in the Rice win was SE's accuracy on the long ball. If that becomes the norm instead of the exception, this offense goes to a different level of scary.

Speaking of scary, any word on Shack? I am assuming he is out for at least this week.
              I haven't seen an update on Shacks right foot or Ossai Shoulder.

Comment

They will update today during the presser for Shack and Ossai

Comment

Texas going to spank that Okie lite booty then give the mullet a burr.

Horns 34 OKst 16

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    If it turns into a shootout, Frogs may be in trouble
                    Agreed. Who knows what the two-headed QB situation would put together in a barn burner! Could be an interesting game. Frogs by 10.

Comment

Okie St. scares me. Even in Austin, they seem to always play us tough. Time for our defense to show up and make a statement. I think the ags beat Auburn at home. Mond will have a great game.

Hook'em

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 4

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Unfortunately, that would end our season before it began. We don't have a backup QB ready to go, a true FR vs Auburn, Bama, Georgia, LSU, etc would struggle even worse

I was a Mond guy 2 years ago and even last year. I thought he’d have made more improvement this year and maybe he’ll show more as the year goes on, but he looked horrible against Clemson. I don’t care if it’s Clemson, he should of been better than that.

Also I don’t really hope he breaks a leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by MBV77; 09-16-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            I was a Mond guy 2 years ago and even last year. I thought he’d have made more improvement this year and maybe he’ll show more as the year goes on, but he looked horrible against Clemson. I don’t care if it’s Clemson, he should of been better than that.

Also I don’t really hope he breaks a leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            i imagine everyone got the point on your first post.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              Ags can win, if Mond shows up - but the Auburn QB looks to be pretty good. He and the Auburn defense played lights out against Oregon in the second half.

I hope Mond shows up, if he's going to be so hot and cold then I wish they'd just give the snaps to Calzada to develop him. If this year is going to be painful at least develop some players along the way.
                              Im good with Mond not showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Iron Skillet week aka SMU's Superbowl
                                We on this year? I’m feeling Froggy! 😎

Comment

Working...
                                X