2015 Hagerman Hog Hunt: Segment-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    Gotten quiet in Bug Mineral. With PigPalooza over West of the creek this AM they may have run out of ammo. Geeezzzz

No doubt, lol...

Saw you & shake walking out. You guys heading to an archery unit?

Comment

No. We are still on the prowl in BM. I heard that there are one or two hogs left with no buckshot in them

Comment

2015 Hagerman Hog Hunt: Segment-A

Lol, get 'em !!!!!

Tons of deer today...

Comment

No. We are still on the prowl in BM. I heard that there are one or two hogs left with no buckshot in them

Not possible from what I heard this morning.

Comment

I thought I was in the middle of nowhere when I started seeing boot prints in the ice lol. Finally saw the hunter so moved off to flank him since we seemed to have the same idea this morning. Sure enough he pushed out four large hogs and some footballs but I just couldn't get out ahead of them. On the long walk back I walked up on a large group of small hogs. Worked into a shot and they spooked and ran about fifty yards. Moved back in on them and got a shot off. Thought it was solid but no arrow or blood. Was thick thick stuff and when I went back to try and figure it out I found a fletching 10 yards short of the pigs. Must have clipped a little tree. Arrow still looked like if drive home but just no sign. Hard to keep an eye on the one hog when the implode like than. Little suckers. I am not in near as good a shape as I was seg a of deer. My butt is dragging

Comment

I noticed there is a post stating the numbers for gun&bow for both segments, when i applied there was no choice between the two. I gave my be# because i plan to do both but i don't see how you could derive exact numbers for each. Did i miss something? Lol

Comment

Out of Big Mineral. Going to HQ to see where everyone is and then do the opposite.

From here on out I am scouting for the next draw on deer season. If I see a pig it will be icing on the cake.

Comment

Out of Big Mineral. Going to HQ to see where everyone is and then do the opposite.

From here on out I am scouting for the next draw on deer season. If I see a pig it will be icing on the cake.

I might be of for doing the same. Headed back to harris for this evening I guess

Comment

Saw 4 hogs, 2 yotes, 5 deer and a dozen turkey. Missed on a hog. Lol
                    Gonna be sore tomorrow.

Comment

Heading to Goode.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                        Saw 4 hogs, 2 yotes, 5 deer and a dozen turkey. Missed on a hog. Lol
                        Gonna be sore tomorrow.
                        Where were you seeing those turkey? I'm hunting seg. A for turkey with my bow

Comment

Heading to Goode.

I was in Goode earlier. With one other guy. Lol. Saw some hogs, good luck

Comment

We saw turkey tracks walk along a trail for a good 1/2 mile in the snow last week. There had to be at least 10 of them. The coyote tracks were right on top of them. I hope there are a few hogs left for seg b.

Comment

i saw no less than 25 deer today...

3 coyotes and 8-10 hogs.

my muzzleloader misfired and i now believe it might have been condensation. either that or a bad cap. just got home, walked into the back yard and it fired fine...

Booner and S&B did drive those pigs right past me too... thanks for the attempt guys. i don't think the guy to SW hit them either. saw him walking around looking for blood.

when i checked out there wer ZERO hogs killed or at least ZERO claimed so far. must have heard 30-40 shots today in BM, lol...

i'll be back at it tomorrow, going to soak in a hot tub.

Comment

Still sitting in Goode. Watching the sun go down over the lake. God is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X