Big thing for me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I jinxed it by posting...

We are looking to buy a house and made an offer on a great house yesterday. It had only been on the market a couple of days but someone (probably a Cali arse) got it by waiving an option period...

And I was offering cash!!

Comment

Dang it.........................

Comment

'at's awright Mike... The Lord's got something better lined up for you and your bride! Trust Him and he will make your way straight.

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

WoW

Originally posted by WCB View Post

We are looking to buy a house and made an offer on a great house yesterday. It had only been on the market a couple of days but someone (probably a Cali arse) got it by waiving an option period...

It happens, alot. The last house that went under contract, and closed, was a lake home and my client offered cash, and waived the option period as well.

But, he is happy with his decision and loves the home.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Mike, sorry this happened to you and your family, sometimes it just wasn’t meant to be. Read all the positive posts here and know lots of us on TBH are praying for and pulling for and wishing good juju for you and your family. Lord, please guide Mike towards that home that we know is out there for him.

Comment

buy this one. the seller will take cash.

Sold: 18884 Harbor Side Boulevard, Montgomery, TX 77356 ∙ $1,638,001 - $1,888,000 ∙ 2.01 Acres Lot ∙ 6,875 Sqft, 6 beds, 5 full and 1 half baths, Single-Family ∙ View more.
                    Last edited by Tom; 09-27-2021, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X