This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    What a nice Sunday morning, onward to Georgia.
    Great win for the Hogs, they executed their plan well yesterday. Jimbos plan is irrelevant until he can get ol figured out.

Your avatar cracks me up, good stuff!

Comment

When the day ends with a victory and a trip to Matt’s El Rancho…..

I do feel like somebody spiked my drinks yesterday though. [emoji15]

Comment

I fell asleep around halftime and woke up when the game was over. We got a W and the penalties were not as bad as last week, that is all I can ask right now.

Comment

It's really simple......A&M is not as good as they thought they were and Arkansas is the real deal. They aren't as good as Georgia or Alabama but everybody else better beware.

UT is decent and improving.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Aggy is killing me with this. King played 4.5 quarters. Y'all have no idea if he is any good or not. According to your beloved Jimbo it was neck and neck between him and Calzada.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Yeah that’s the scary part we don’t even know if king is any better. Except for one thing he will at least take off and run with instead of standing there holding the ball . And taking a sack

Comment

A couple early season favorites have been removed from the conversation rather quickly. Clemson and Iowa State both took another L yesterday.

Not sure what to make of Baylor, I haven’t seen any of their games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                Well no apology but I will say this, I WAS WAY WRONG [emoji23] My aggs are a sorry excuse of a team. Coach has his work cut out for him. Just plain horrible performance. We can look forward to several more losses. Tide will prolly lay 70 on us too. FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]… it’s all good . I just got semi lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  A couple early season favorites have been removed from the conversation rather quickly. Clemson and Iowa State both took another L yesterday.

Not sure what to make of Baylor, I haven’t seen any of their games.

Man with Purdy coming back for what?… year 10 it seems like?, I would have thought ISU would have been much stronger.

Comment

Truth….

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      Yeah that’s the scary part we don’t even know if king is any better. Except for one thing he will at least take off and run with instead of standing there holding the ball . And taking a sack
                      Aransas' D is pretty good. They got pressure with 3 guys against Texas and A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        LSU was lucky to escape Ms. St. today. LSU does not tackle well. Nor, do they fly to the ball. Hog will roll them. I have no faith in the coaches O just brought in. Or, the offensive line.
                        I feel like we watched different games. LSU played zone defense to keep everything in front of them yesterday and flew to the ball every time they made the underneath throw which was all they gave him.

But yes the o line sucks, but in defense we played the way we wanted to and executed well. And even though score was close I don’t feel like the game was that close.

Comment

Aransas' D is pretty good. They got pressure with 3 guys against Texas and A&M.

They made Texas and A&M look foolish in the trenches.

Comment

I thought the ESPN FPI was supposed to be a good ranking system. This weeks is a joke. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              When the day ends with a victory and a trip to Matt’s El Rancho…..

I do feel like somebody spiked my drinks yesterday though. [emoji15]
                              Bob Armstrong dip.

Comment

The starter is the player that starts the game.

No ****? That’s the kind of insight I look for around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X