This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Aggy is killing me with this. King played 4.5 quarters. Y'all have no idea if he is any good or not. According to your beloved Jimbo it was neck and neck between him and Calzada.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    According to Jimbo it was neck and neck for awhile, but King pulled away the last couple of weeks. Still don’t know anything about what King can do, but he is the starter.

Comment

i guess fans feel better when they can pretend that they are one player away from a title, but a$m had no answers. that hog running back room is very close to the best in the nation.

we learned a lot about a$m this week. next week we will learn a bit more about two unbeatens...arkansas @ uga!! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Texas has a ****load to work on, but we didn’t claim Texas to be in the upper echelon of CFB.

You don’t have to look back very far to see the comments, who would you put there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Lol, thanks for the nibble.
          I’ve known you long enough to know what you were doing, I was just playing along, too!!

Comment

Personal foul.. attempted tea bagging… 10 yards from the spot of the foul. Automatic first down! [emoji15][emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              According to Jimbo it was neck and neck for awhile, but King pulled away the last couple of weeks. Still don’t know anything about what King can do, but he is the starter.
              The starter is the player that starts the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                UT would spank lsu…
                Please refer to the 2019.

My internet service went out last night. Couldn't take the TBH CFB chatter

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  i guess fans feel better when they can pretend that they are one player away from a title, but a$m had no answers. that hog running back room is very close to the best in the nation.

we learned a lot about a$m this week. next week we will learn a bit more about two unbeatens...arkansas @ uga!! SEC! SEC! SEC!
                  I will take Arky by 3pts

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Please refer to the 2019.

My internet service went out last night. Couldn't take the TBH CFB chatter
                    This isn't 2019.

Texas would have been favored in 2020.

No clue what would happen if they played this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      This isn't 2019.

Texas would have been favored in 2020.

No clue what would happen if they played this year.

I think Tx was favored in 2019, Tx was favored against Arky. So what do we know now? Tx getting routed by an SEC cellar dweller, LSU loosing to an unranked UCLA, both are 3-1, might end in a tie. Not impressed with either camp.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        I think Tx was favored in 2019, Tx was favored against Arky. So what do we know now? Tx getting routed by an SEC cellar dweller, LSU loosing to an unranked UCLA, both are 3-1, might end in a tie. Not impressed with either camp.
                        The SEC cellar dweller will be top 10 later today.

Im guessing Mississippi State a d Te h are comperable opponents. Look at the results yesterday.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-26-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

What a nice Sunday morning, onward to Georgia.

Comment

Congrats to the hogs!

Had to take my frustration out on teal this morning

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 4

The most surprising stat from Saturday’s game. The Texas O-Line didn't allow a single QB pressure vs Texas Tech in Week 4. I hope this line continues to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 09-26-2021, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Well I was a little hot on the Arky score…. And way light on the Texas score.

I think there are some Ags that owe me an apology.[emoji12][emoji51][emoji3][emoji41]
                                Just guessing, but I’m betting ChaseThis owes me one as well. [emoji13][emoji41][emoji23]

Well no apology but I will say this, I WAS WAY WRONG [emoji23] My aggs are a sorry excuse of a team. Coach has his work cut out for him. Just plain horrible performance. We can look forward to several more losses. Tide will prolly lay 70 on us too. FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X