• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post

You beat me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I ever scored a touchdown in an NFL game, I would put on a dance that James Brown would be proud of. Michael Jackson aint got **** on me!!!

Comment

Do you celebrate when you get a promotion, large bonus, or kill a big buck? ..

It's their literal job to go score a touchdown.

Are they ridiculous? Yes, but if I was on the field and just made an extra 150k or what ever I would be doing the dumbest shart you could think of. Dougie, Tea Party, Pretending the ball is a beer (cracking it open and chugging ending with a spike.) All the old farts watching at home could go kick rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          I just spiked the printer.
          Awe the Ole Spike the Printer.

I'm about to go crush the snot out of lining up a boiler for a hydro.

I'm trying to decide between...spike the valve wrench, or gyrate.

Maybe a valve wrench spike / gyrate combo.... oh yeah that's the one.

Comment

You gotta do a Fortnite dance with the wrenches, come on man that's obvious!

Comment

I guess everyone forgot that Emmitt actually got the rules of the game changed because he would rip off his helmet and yell every time he scored...

And Deon doing his little side shuffle and what not. Now that there is no penalty for it, some of them are actually humorous to watch.

Comment

Watching grown men run with a ball lol........

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Billy whiteshoe Johnson

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Touchdown Celebrations

I saw a little NFL in a sports bar the other day after watching ZERO since 2020 and actually told my family “how do people watch this crap”.

I just don’t get it. Nothing about it.

Can’t tolerate much college football either.

Comment

I laugh at the celebrations of a defensive lineman getting a sack. Should all the offensive lineman celebrate when the QB has time in the pocket and completes the pass? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                          I saw a little NFL in a sports bar the other day after watching ZERO since 2020 and actually told my family “how do people watch this crap”.

I just don’t get it. Nothing about it.

Can’t tolerate much college football either.
                          You love gay pride parades though, huh?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do y’all dance around like fools when ya do something good at your job ? Maybe something people need to start trying [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              What bothers me the most is they may be losing by 20 and still celebrating like a pee wee player.
                              Lol! That’s my biggest issue. If you’re getting killed, what is there to celebrate?

Comment

The NFL is entertainment. The celebrations are for entertaining. I enjoy the creativity. Yes it is annoying when a team is getting run over and still celebrate a score. If you’re loosing badly it’s not time to celebrate. As far as overpaid two things come to mind. First is supply and demand. The demand sets the price and I’d rather see the players make millions than the billionaires pocket all the money. Second the players put their body’s and well being on the line. They take all the risk. My oldest son had at least two concussions quarterbacking his high school football team. Many players suffer from long term injuries and severe brain damage. I never understood all the hate. Maybe they don’t act like you and I would or would like for them too. They are not you and I but it’s doesn’t make them wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X