No announcement yet.

Touchdown Celebrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gyrate for no reason in front of wife and sister in law. They like it until I start double clutchin it!

Comment

We must stop this unacceptable behavior now.

Comment

What bothers me the most is they may be losing by 20 and still celebrating like a pee wee player.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          What bothers me the most is they may be losing by 20 and still celebrating like a pee wee player.
          Yep. Do they encourage fans to boo when they get toasted or steam rolled?

I am not against all celebrations, but when I see a guy crawling across the field like a stripper on stage after a routine tackle, that is getting carried away.

To me, the greatest celebration is to act like you've been there before and you it wasn't anything really special. Makes folks think, "****, they must be a bad ***."

Comment

It's not even after every score that they do this nonsense. Intercept the football, they all run to the end zone to mug for the camera. Either penalize them for this nonsense or remove those cameras so they can't do it. Poor sportsmanship all the way around!!

Comment

Think of how much fun this could add to our workplace If we all did a celebration dance when we succeeded in doing what we’re getting paid to do.
              I’m gonna go rehearse now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about the defensive back who acts like he just saved the game when the receiver he was covering didn't catch the pass.....and the pass wasn't anywhere near catchable in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  Think of how much fun this could add to our workplace If we all did a celebration dance when we succeeded in doing what we’re getting paid to do.

Now we're talking.

Make celebrating success great again!

Comment

It's a game, not a board room. Getting upset about it probably says more about you than than the guy doing the touchdown celebration.

Comment

Good grief!!!

You serious, Clark?

Comment

I’m with Dr.Evil. This running down to the end zone to celebrate is BS. No class, overpaid children. I guess that’s why I watch less and less football.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

I just spiked the printer.

Comment

I remember back in the day I would watch a game just to see Billy White Shoes Johnson do his dance after a touchdown.

Comment

I'm actually old enough to remember when these endzone celebrations would draw a 5 yard penalty for exuberant conduct. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X