No announcement yet.

2023 Ford Maverick Orders closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered one on the last day. Was told I may make the cut to get one or wait till 24. And a 6 month wait to get it if I’m lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Probably because your automatically ruled out if you have any right leaning principles/values.
      Or are unwilling to kill someone because they didn't pay their taxes. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        No. Keeps the price high. And, a lot of mfg is now just in time.

That was a lesson learned due to covid.

My buddy is 10,451 for the Tesla truck.......he realizes it will be at least 2 years. Not even a issue .

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
          Ordered one on the last day. Was told I may make the cut to get one or wait till 24. And a 6 month wait to get it if I’m lucky.
          Which model did you get and did they guarantee you msrp price?

Comment

I think it is a parts shortage still rather than labor shortage. They have laid people off recently. They could easily put them back to work if they had parts. Hell, they shut one plant down because they ran out of blue ovals. How does that happen when you are Ford?

Comment

I “reserved” a 2022 in May. Dealer said that Ford wouldn’t accept orders until August 2nd. I just got notice a week ago 9-21, my 2023 Maverick order has been placed. Base price went up a bit but I was informed it probably would.

I got the cheapest, ugliest XL Model they offer. It will strictly be a commuter truck for the next couple of years until I retire.

I’m keeping my Tundra.

Comment

A guy I work with ordered 2 of them before the cut off date.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay6x45 View Post
                  Which model did you get and did they guarantee you msrp price?
                  Xl and msrp plus ttl on my order sheet in writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                    Xl and msrp plus ttl on my order sheet in writing.
                    That’s what I got.

Comment

I did a search to see if I could find any currently for sale. The dealers typically are asking 10000 over msrp. That is insane on a 25-30 thousand dollar vehicle.

Comment

2023 Ford Maverick Orders closed

Ordered mine in February had it in 90 days AWD EB XLT OTD 28k .. love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-29-2022, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I like that!

Comment

Took a while to get my 2022 but I’ve enjoyed it, perfect for getting to ranch and fetching feed.

Comment

Why are these is such demand and if they are why haven't other manufacturers jumped on creating a similar vechicle? I saw this youtube clip where the exhaust on one is already rusting out after only a few miles due to cheaper materials they use to build these https://youtu.be/NYUZNkfYvTE?t=651. While its a neat concept I don't feel these cars with a bed are going to be very durable long term

Comment

What’s so special about a baby truck? Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X