Anyone work for Northrop Grumman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone work for Northrop Grumman?

Found a job on their site I'm condsidering applying for. They have a 6 year requirement in a similar role. I have 5 years and 7 months. That a deal breaker?

Apply and find out. Usually, that’s done to weed out the tire kickers on jobs.

Comment

I doubt it is a deal breaker.

Comment

We are in the midst of a labor crisis...apply, and aim high!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I worked with them 15+ years ago. They hosted our disaster recovery system in San Angelo when I worked in the IT world. Couldnt tell you anything else.

Comment

I worked for them many moons ago and they were a very good company to work for back then. Recently (two years ago) I worked with some NG employees and they had no complaints about their company.

Comment

I worked for NG a long time ago and as others have said, no complaints. Just apply and see what happens. I would be surprised if the six year requirement is a hard requirement.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

DoD contractors hold tight to their requirements. They do this for audits from the government. If the years experience you are speaking to is a requirement you will likely be screened out by the recruiter. If it is listed as a desired skill you would likely be good. That said, if you have other professional experience in different areas that brings your years of experience up to or beyond the required minimum you will probably get a hard look by the recruiter and maybe make it through screening. Apply and see what happens! You won't get a call back if you don't apply.
                PM me if you want to discuss further.

Comment

I am definitely going to apply. Would essential be a promotion to manager in my current position. Going to tweak the resume and post er up.

Comment

No help with working for them but best of luck to you with the application.

Comment

Go for it Clay and good luck to you.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        We are in the midst of a labor crisis...apply, and aim high!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                        This^^^^

Comment

5 years 7 months sounds like it rounds up to 6 to me?

Comment

Alright, I've applied. If there is anyone that is currently an active employee at NG and could get my Resume in the hands of the hiring manager, I would greatly appreciate that. Any other networking I'd appreciate that as well. This particular position sounds like I'd be the perfect fit while also presenting some unique challenges.

If you could help, please PM me your email address and I will respond with the Requisition ID and I will email you my resume.

Comment

Hope you the position bud. Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X