Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed out to whitney with the yak. Gonna go see if I can find a crappie

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
      Headed out to whitney with the yak. Gonna go see if I can find a crappie

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I found out where there are no fish. Lol

Comment

Hunting fish can be challenging sometimes.

Comment

The river is hit and miss for me. Couple more months and I know some trees that will be holding them.

Comment

A bad day for me , broke the head unit on my trolling motor and broke the gas tank and still not fish today.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                A bad day for me , broke the head unit on my trolling motor and broke the gas tank and still not fish today.

How bigga tank you need? And if your Troller needs repair, Borris Marine on Azle Av. in Ft. Worth can do it. I've had them rebuild a few over the years.

Comment

Rock Creek this afternoon. Water is crystal clear. They were only biting on rattle traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    How bigga tank you need? And if your Troller needs repair, Borris Marine on Azle Av. in Ft. Worth can do it. I've had them rebuild a few over the years.
                    Troller is a lost cause gonna need a new one , i got a new tank already.

Comment

We were up at Rock Creek Saturday, crystal clear- and no fish, so you did better than we did.

Comment

I guess N dawoods dosent want to sell the trolling motrer he posted.

Comment

Nice pic Nanners.

Comment

I went back to Rock Creek last night. Caught a handful of sandies.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                              I went back to Rock Creek last night. Caught a handful of sandies.

Nanner, you should be able to see the fish better with the new eyes. And ya can wear non script sunglasses now too!

Comment

Think I'm gonna turn my focus to crappie. Water is to inconsistent to pattern the sandies. And the stripers are always moving.

Granbury just shut it's gates back down again today. They'll prob open them up some come Friday, again.

Comment

Working...
                                X