No announcement yet.

Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I saw them once back in October but haven't seen anymore. Has anyone tried the hog archery section by flower mound.

Comment

Anybody hunting?

Comment

I'm on the I35 side but not seeing anything. Maybe my luck will change this evening.

Comment

Where is there parking on that side I only know of two parking spots both of 377

Comment

I park off the dirt road that runs the fence line right by 35. I usually pull my truck under the overpass.

Comment

Have you seen any hogs out on that side?

Comment

No I haven't

Comment

Been a slow couple days, nothing during daylight other than a coyote and an armadillo. Someone must have shot the last deer while I was gone hunting South Texas.

Comment

Sat tonight and shot a boar hog head on right before I was gunna take my tree stand down at last light. Wife was callin so track job was cut short. He was a big ole sucker. Headed home and saw one about the the same size splattered all over 377. Lol

Comment

Nice what side you you see him at

Comment

Yup, that hog is right in the middle of 377

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to those who made it out this morning. Seen three does just out of range so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
                            Good luck to those who made it out this morning. Seen three does just out of range so far.
                            At least you seen some. The last 6 trips I’ve only seen deer on the way in or out and not during legal shooting hours. Had to watch a group of about 20 pigs yesterday 15 yards past the public private boundary. Think I’m gonna have to reach out to that land owner. I see pigs on their property probably 1 in 3 times I walk down the boundary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
                              At least you seen some. The last 6 trips I’ve only seen deer on the way in or out and not during legal shooting hours. Had to watch a group of about 20 pigs yesterday 15 yards past the public private boundary. Think I’m gonna have to reach out to that land owner. I see pigs on their property probably 1 in 3 times I walk down the boundary.

Sent you a PM

Comment

Anybody kill a buck this year at the Vine? The thread has been quite.

Comment

Working...
                                X