• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can find em. Gota know where to go...theyre crazy transient

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      I can find em. Gota know where to go...theyre crazy transient

I would normally be down for a pig hunt, but not in this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lake is up 2.12 feet above normal. I'm seeing it continue to rise over the next 24 hours. And maybe more, if we get more rain this week coming.

Comment

2.12 ha i laugh at that. Im fortunate to live on it, ive seen it straight flood to where we had fo ride the duck boat down the street. Yeah all the lakes are crazy up, so guys be very very careful.

Comment

I wound up sleeping in, but will be out there at first light tmrw am.

Comment

I wound up sleeping in, but will be out there at first light tmrw am.
              Good luck!

Comment

We bumped a easy 40 to 50 hogs total on 3 seperate occasions. Saw wood ducks, heron, a possum, and a rabbit. No shot. They saw us b4 we saw them.

Comment

Got busted again this evening by a loan boar walking in late. Should of been there earlier

Comment

Il be out again in the am. Hopefully beat em to where they are

Comment

Il be out again in the am. Hopefully beat em to where they are

Good luck

Comment

3 raccoons this evening. Could of petted em

Comment

2 deer and a armadillo this evening

Comment

Headed out in the morning to try a shot at some pigs now that deer season is done.
                            I’m gonna try off old Alton road. Anyone ran into them recently out there? I figure worst case I can slowly stalk into the wind until I either find them or decide it is lunch time.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                              Headed out in the morning to try a shot at some pigs now that deer season is done.
                              I’m gonna try off old Alton road. Anyone ran into them recently out there? I figure worst case I can slowly stalk into the wind until I either find them or decide it is lunch time.

It’s been a year since I was in that part of the property, but walking into the wind is how I’d play it.

Comment

I spend a lot of time on the creeks and have never seen pigs or rooting in that area. Seen lots of pigs and sign up around the Trinity both South and North of 380. Also see pigs and rooting a lot off Grapevine around Denton Creek both East and West of 377. Denton county still has a doe and spike season until the 20th.

Comment

Working...
                                X