No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have shoulder issues so I will need the one with the lightest pull.

Comment

Don't guess he would even know, until he came home and went to use it!

Comment

Just got home. Time to shoot a little

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
          Howdy. Good to see you back.
          Been doing some more practicing with my stick and string. Might be ready to chase some pigs soon.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Thanks!

Had a minor setback with unexpected Thyroid surgery this Spring. Almost back to normal. Got off my lease and am on a smaller lease all to myself... got the mini cabin moved 100 miles and need to get back out and stick a pig too!

Looking forward to seeing you take that bow for a walk in the woods!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
            Don't guess he would even know, until he came home and went to use it!
            You could just readjust his sights for him, that way when he got home they would be ready!

You can thank me later. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Thanks!

Had a minor setback with unexpected Thyroid surgery this Spring. Almost back to normal. Got off my lease and am on a smaller lease all to myself... got the mini cabin moved 100 miles and need to get back out and stick a pig too!

Looking forward to seeing you take that bow for a walk in the woods!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
              Been getting closer to it.
              If I'd have had it with me in January, I could have shot a doe with it. But we were on a management doe hunt, so I had a rifle.
              Figures.

Maybe later this year I'll get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                You could just readjust his sights for him, that way when he got home they would be ready!

You can thank me later. :-)

LOL So wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  I didn’t say offer i said take. It’s way easier to say I’m sorry didn’t ask for permission
                  Don’t put any ideas in his head

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
                    Don’t put any ideas in his head

What I say?? Lol

Comment

Yeah well, my luck, he would be shooting at a bear late one evening, cripple it and want ME to track it in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                        Yeah well, my luck, he would be shooting at a bear late one evening, cripple it and want ME to track it in the dark!
                        Or it could turn around and eat your son. But yea, tracking it in the dark sounds worse. (Hi Keith) lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                          Or it could turn around and eat your son. But yea, tracking it in the dark sounds worse. (Hi Keith) lol!!

But if it ate Kieth. He wouldn’t have to worry about the bow. He could just keep it lol.

Comment

Well, i went and got one of his bows set up for me today. I hit the target every time. Wait, maybe that's the backstop I hit every time. I told the guy helping he might should stand behind me just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              Seriously, no bear is gonna eat him. They couldn't get that taste out of their mouths! :-D(+_+)
                              Hi Keith!

Comment

Hi Lee Damian and Daniel and I’m way to sweet for one to eat me ��

Comment

Working...
                                X