View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 10:39 AM   #3
Pope & Young
oktx's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County

Originally Posted by Passthrough View Post
You have to draw KS....and the draw period is over. Unless your close family has land in KS or qualify as a NR tenant or NR landowner. There...clear as mud
So if you are a land owner there is no draw? Buy over the counter?
oktx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top