Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Rifle Season is here..Who's Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have not wrote about this since he passed away but this is Joe, Bearhunter on TBH. Joe passed on march 12th of this year. He was diagnosed with esophageal cancer in january. He was strong. Never once felt sorry for himself, just wanted to make everyone feel better in that he knew his Lord and was looking forward to hunting in the promised land. We hunted so much together that this year it's hard for me to get my mind right to even go. I know it sounds childish but I just dont feel the same about hunting anymore. I will hunt and I will be successful but will always remember my best friend.

Comment

Forgot the pic
      Attached Files

Comment

I will be back at it next weekend with my bow

Comment

It's never rifle season on our place. We're bowhunters.

Gary

Comment

I’ll be heading to the lease Friday morning..

Comment

Opening Rifle Season is here..Who's Missing?

My anniversary is Nov 3rd, lol, do not rifle hunt. Have no desire to be out there on opening weekend. Haven’t hunted it in 20 years. It is a zoo by us. Best of luck to everyone

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
              Ecclesiastes 10:2
              Last edited by bps3040; 10-30-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I’m out. My son has a playoff football game Saturday and my parents, including my dad, who taught me will be here. So if I can’t hunt with him, watching my son and his grandson continue their undefeated football season is a close 2nd

Comment

Wife Volun-told me to go to her 5K Saturday morning. Sunday though! I’ll be out.

Comment

Will be chasin ducks this weekend.

Comment

I didn’t realize there were so many different ways to spell “my wife won’t let me.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I didn’t realize there were so many different ways to spell “my wife won’t let me.”

That’s some funny chit!

Comment

im in

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I might break out the smoke pole and see what happens. Pig, Yote, nice buck...I ain’t feeling choosie. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm in,-- this will be my first opening day in Texas so I'm pretty darn excited for it!!

Comment

I'm in but it will be a rough one on me emotionally.... It will be my first opening weekend in over 40 years without my Hero, my DAD, in hunting camp... We lost him back in June to liver cancer.. He loved to deer hunt. Hunting will never be the same.. EVER..

Comment

Working...
                                X