Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Ranch 🏹

Looking for information on hunting the Lincoln ranch in January

Google : LincolnRanch.com! All the info there.

Comment

Been knocking some good ones down this year

Comment

Hunted there 4-5 times and use to be pretty good place. Deer are so spooky like all day leases. The last time my son and I went for 4 days saw a spike and a few does. Really have to brush in your blinds and get off the beaten path. The weather has been great for the last few weeks in south Texas normally don't get good weather like this during the rut so It's prime south Texas golden triangle area so there is always a chance off seeing and killing a good one. Good luck. Hunted ranch next door for 40 yrs.

Comment

Going there in February for javies and hogs. Would also like info from any bowhunters who have hunted there.

Comment

The deer at the the Lincoln Ranch in my opinion are not spooky at all compared to the deer at First Point. I have been there the last 5 years and I have never have a deer bust me or blow at me. I have killed several does and Bobcats but I’m still looking for my trophy/wall hanger. The weather has been terrible the last few years I have been there or we had just must the rut. Hopefully this will be my year.

Comment

Thx for the info. day leases a hard to consider, but year round leases are getting way out reach $$$$$$$

Comment

A day lease is a long shot for a guarantee kill but for the area that you are hunting you never know what will walk out. I wish I had a lease but with work and all the activities with my son, family and life in general I don’t think I would get my moneies worth out of have my own lease at this time. I try to book my hunts during the rut but the last two or three years have been terrible with 75 degree weather in January and no rutting activity, but that’s hunting. Years past I really enjoyed hunting day leases, it gave me a chance to hunt different areas. Now that day leases are few and far between its not as easy. I still enjoy the Lincoln Ranch because you are sooooo far in the middle of nowhere makes it soooo enjoyable. Just my two cents!!!

Comment

Working...
                X