Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the land owner dream in Navarro County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on your purchase!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
          Congratulations man. We hunt south east of Navarro mills lake. Little word of advice though. Lock yo **** up. I have been out there for the last 4yrs. This year the methheads think that our stuff is theirs to take as they see fit. They stole 4 cameras and came back for more until my hunting partner caught them. They got away but not with clean shorts I'm sure. It is a great area otherwise.
          A backhoe might be a useful purchase.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            A backhoe might be a useful purchase.

Don't think we have not thought of it. The sheriff said he is pretty sure who it is, but until they are caught in the act or selling it our hands are tied. Bad thing about is 2 of them were brand new because 2 others had pretty well run their course.

Comment

Man that's awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Jack. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for it.

Comment

Congrats neighbor! Maybe we can meet sometime for a burger at Peggy's...

Comment

A good thing for our place is it is way down a private road that's got a solid steel gate. Most tweekers aren't walking that far. We go all the time. Mid week and weekends. However the sandy soil we have makes for easy earth moving as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                      Congrats neighbor! Maybe we can meet sometime for a burger at Peggy's...
                      Where is Peggys?

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                            Congratulations man. We hunt south east of Navarro mills lake. Little word of advice though. Lock yo **** up. I have been out there for the last 4yrs. This year the methheads think that our stuff is theirs to take as they see fit. They stole 4 cameras and came back for more until my hunting partner caught them. They got away but not with clean shorts I'm sure. It is a great area otherwise.
                            Know that area around dawson well, the tweakers are thick

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              Know that area around dawson well, the tweakers are thick

This is the first he/we have ever had any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be getting friendly with the local PD, hopefully its just kids if not you might have long term trouble as they like to tell their buddies, been there done that in the area...

Comment

Working...
                                X