Mail in voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I voted from Virginia, New Jersey, Iowa for elections back in Louisiana when I was on various corporate assignments. Thousands of folks do the same every year and have been for at least all my adult life post college late 80's. I guess I have not seen a big time upsurge in illegal voting across the nation....but definitely seen an incident here and an incident there.

Well, Oscar, to be fair, you were mailing your votes back to Louisiana. How could you tell one election fraud from another? Those folks made an art out of it for years....much like many South Texas counties.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Democrats can't allow Trump to appoint another Judge to the SCOTUS.
      If that happens the democrats know that they will have a difficult time passing unconstitutional laws. There is a lot at stake in the coming election and there will be more efforts to stop Trump from winning.

The Democrats are a sack of frauds and liars who will support any effort that allows them an opportunity to win at the ballot box.

No voter ID
      Illegal immigration
      Mail in voting will be the cornerstone for those two actions to be the most effective at stealing elections.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Well, Oscar, to be fair, you were mailing your votes back to Louisiana. How could you tell one election fraud from another? Those folks made an art out of it for years....much like many South Texas counties.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        A lot of truth there! But usually folks got paid......lol!

Comment

We have mail-in voting. It's called absentee ballots and the individual voter is required to request their ballot. Use this if you're afraid to go to the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
            We have mail-in voting. It's called absentee ballots and the individual voter is required to request their ballot. Use this if you're afraid to go to the polls.
            Texas SC just ruled that fear of covid isn't a legitimate reason to get an absentee ballot, so no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Texas SC just ruled that fear of covid isn't a legitimate reason to get an absentee ballot, so no dice.
              Check the disability box.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Check the disability box.
                Make a fraudulent claim?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  Make a fraudulent claim?
                  U beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    Make a fraudulent claim?
                    Read the decision and disability statute. Some county clerks have already given the ok to use covid as a reason for voting absentee so fraud is a bit strong. Voting absentee isn't my concern. Blanket mailing of ballots to everyone on the voting rolls is much different.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9trRkNWXK9I"]MASSIVE Mail in Voter Fraud Scandal Erupts In NJ, NAACP Leader Demands Vote Be CANCELED - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

How many of you have forgotten the Dems wanted to throw out overseas ballots from the military in the 2016 election?

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          How many of you have forgotten the Dems wanted to throw out overseas ballots from the military in the 2016 election?
                          I haven't and I'm glad you pointed it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X