Mail in voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail in voting

Do you believe all of this was wrapped up in the covid19 plan?
    Do you think the Dems are trying to steal the presidential election?
    Between a damaged economy and mail in voting the democrats hope they can win come november.
    What happens to our country when the voters rightfully believe our elections are rigged?

No,
    Not at the beginning. Mail in was not part of the plan. Neither was never ending lockdowns but the Democrats are unbelievably skilled at not letting an opportunity go to waste......oh wait........I’ve heard the republican are mirror images of Democrats of course that’s ignorant.

Comment

Going to be the #1 problem if continued / successful in swing states...Ca has already issued an EO but trump can't win there anyway, but sucks for local/state elections.

Twitter has already put a warning on a trump tweet about him calling this out as infested w/ fraud. THIS is the new enemy imho & may very well hit scotus before Nov.

Comment

I voted from Virginia, New Jersey, Iowa for elections back in Louisiana when I was on various corporate assignments. Thousands of folks do the same every year and have been for at least all my adult life post college late 80's. I guess I have not seen a big time upsurge in illegal voting across the nation....but definitely seen an incident here and an incident there. I have read about 2 or 3 articles on it but have not seen mastermind level scamming on either side.....mostly wayward poll workers. Definitely something else to be vigilant about however!

Comment

I thought the republicans should have started trying to recall the governors in the blue states that wouldn’t lighten restrictions by using mail in vote/ petition signature. Since they won’t let them conjugate to gather the required petition signatures. As soon as the Democrats start complaining, just throw it in their face that if not allowed now then don’t ask for it in November [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could make a case that mail in ballots could help Trump here in Texas. Even some elder Trump supporters are taking Shelter in Place seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
              Could make a case that mail in ballots could help Trump here in Texas. Even some elder Trump supporters are taking Shelter in Place seriously.
              He doesn't need that kind of "help"

Comment

I think it is a good thing if tied to an ID like drivers license. Lots of old folks won't go to the polls this year and will only do mail in ballets. Without the old folks, dems win for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  I think it is a good thing if tied to an ID like drivers license. Lots of old folks won't go to the polls this year and will only do mail in ballets. Without the old folks, dems win for sure.
                  He does need this kind of help i think.

Comment

The us mail is extremely unreliable. If you mail something to me, it is a crapshoot if i will ever get it. Took the bank 4 tries last year to get me a new debit card.

I may have lost a longtime friend yesterday when i posted on her comment on how safe mail in voting would be. I stated that if you dont believe widespread voting fraud will not happen if our elections go postal, you are delusional.

Comment

They just ran thru this in Paterson NJ and there is already tons of voter fraud in those elections. I read on article that stated they were going to people's homes who had mailed in a ballot and asked them point blank if they had indeed cast a ballot and the homeowners told them they definitely had not voted. They also found an apartment with something like 800 ballots sitting in it. I guess someone did not like the way those ballots had voted so they got trashed.

Comment

I don't think I know anybody that would have voted anyway, that won't go to the polls because of coronavirus. Most people are going to the grocery stores. I'd take my chances with a fair election as opposed to a mailed in election.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          I don't think I know anybody that would have voted anyway, that won't go to the polls because of coronavirus. Most people are going to the grocery stores. I'd take my chances with a fair election as opposed to a mailed in election.
                          A lot of those 70+ aren't going out nearly as much. I know my parents are staying in unless required to go somewhere. That is two Trump votes that won't likely be going to a polling station, but doing mail in ballets. I'll probably do early voting and pick my time with low #s. I think Early voting should start earlier and last thru November 3rd. If mail in is allowed for persons under 65, i'll go that route.

Comment

A lot of those 70+ aren't going out nearly as much. I know my parents are staying in unless required to go somewhere. That is two Trump votes that won't likely be going to a polling station, but doing mail in ballets. I'll probably do early voting and pick my time with low #s. I think Early voting should start earlier and last thru November 3rd. If mail in is allowed for persons under 65, i'll go that route.
                            My 83 & 88 parents are in that boat of not going anywhere unless it relates to health as the virus has been very real for them......17 funerals in one neighborhood brings it home quickly. I am also in that boat of mail-in if available. We are well into the 21st Century and I am sure it can be made secure if we really wanted it to be.

Comment

It's not the honest folks voting via mail that's the problem...there is rampant & brazen amounts of fraud down here in the RGV & la maquina will use any and every method available at their disposal. There are several close key swing states & you will soon see the hard push for mail in ballots in said states. Mail fraud could easily be used to fix this election.

Don't fall for it, it's not about the virus & the elderly voters!! This is bad, really bad if it moves forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X