1 year ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 year ago...

365 days ago today I laid down my last can of Copenhagen and walked away. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I’ll partake in an herbal no nicotine no tobacco snuse type thing from time to time but the nicotine/tobacco thing is whooped

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats & keep it up!

Comment

Congratulations, great accomplishment!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

One year later, how are you feeling without the nicotine overall? Do you find that your appetite's increased or have you added a few pounds around your middle? And what about anxiety? Have you noticed an uptick in that?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                One year later, how are you feeling without the nicotine overall? Do you find that your appetite's increased or have you added a few pounds around your middle? And what about anxiety? Have you noticed an uptick in that?
                I do feel better overall. No anxiety or anxiousness, my appetite has not increased ... matter of fact, I’ve lost a pound or two. I have noticed that everything I eat now tastes better, almost like a fig has cleared off of the tastebuds

Comment

August 1st 1999 I poured a half can of Copenhagen in the trash can at work and haven't touched tobacco since!!!!! Figured out that stuff had FULL control of me so that was it, thank goodness. Good luck to all who's trying to quiet.

Comment

Sept. 2009! Quit cold turkey, and never regretted it!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way to go man. I pay for my deer lease with the money I don't spend on snuff any more. Stay strong and never go back.

Comment

Congrats on you year milestone!

I had the snuff stranglehold myself and kicked the habit over 20 years ago.

Comment

Congrats on the year!

There are to many better things in life than to be ruled by something like that.

Comment

Awesome! Layed it down last Thanksgiving. Still using the gum some but have weined off quite a bit. Getting a little better each day.

Comment

That's great, that stuff is nasty!

Comment

Working...
                              X