Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    We got zero west of hebbronville. [emoji1304]
    Was out there yesyerday, sure is starting to dry up some.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      Was out there yesyerday, sure is starting to dry up some.

Yeah it is. I think the deer finally started eating some protein though. It’s been pretty tough getting them started on it. They’ve never seen a protein feeder or barely a feed pen on the ranch.

Comment

Few of our guys went down this past weekend to build blinds and fill feeders... spent the whole weekend working on ranch vehicles instead, always something. Getting excited about the upcoming season, still need to fully learn the new place but man the HuntStand app is a big help!

Comment

Another 1.10 inches on Galvan Monday

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
            Another 1.10 inches on Galvan Monday

What camp on the Galvan do you hunt? My father just got on the Allied Lease. I am up the Road on one of the Briscoe properties that Border the Galvan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We were in just north if Zapata last weekend and it was super dry!! We need some rain. Going back july 13th to try to slam some hogs and coyotes... They have been terrible this year

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                What camp on the Galvan do you hunt? My father just got on the Allied Lease. I am up the Road on one of the Briscoe properties that Border the Galvan.

I’ve held the lease for 11 years. It’s called the Phillips Camp. I’m the pasture just east of Allied. Back toward the HQ

Comment

I’ve held the lease for 11 years. It’s called the Phillips Camp. I’m the pasture just east of Allied. Back toward the HQ

We have been on our Briscoe property for 18 years. Glad to meet one of our neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                    We have been on our Briscoe property for 18 years. Glad to meet one of our neighbors.

Same here.....Brian ,who runs the Allied is a good dude. Your Dad should see some great deer.

Comment

Hidalgo county is very green went out today to fill feeders and do some maintenance work on my blind, bucks are growing antlers

Comment

Pretty cool pic from this evening. We have been missing the rains lately but luckily have had a little this week. We needed it. This is a 6 yr old getting some grub in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After complaining about no rain, we had 1.9” earlier thus week and 5.5” this afternoon. Fully saturated now. Hasn’t been a lot in between but I’ll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            After complaining about no rain, we had 1.9” earlier thus week and 5.5” this afternoon. Fully saturated now. Hasn’t been a lot in between but I’ll take it!

I had just looked at the radar and thought y’all might be getting wet. Lol

Comment

I had just looked at the radar and thought y’all might be getting wet. Lol

Unbelievable. 50% chance of scattered showers today and had a system train over us and dump 5.5”. Who knows what to expect these days. Up around 24” or so on the year.

Comment

Galvan has had a good spring and summer. Had 3.75 over the last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X