No announcement yet.

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy if I catch enough for a sandwich or two...always fun to fish with dad and his puppy got her first boat ride. She fell in about about 30 seconds in! After that she had it all figured out!

We only managed a few on standing timber. About 16' fow right off the bottom. Bridge didn't give up any crappie.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 Crappie thread!!

It's been over a week since I've been fishing but after watching little man hunt all weekend I'm kinda thinking more about the deer lease than I am the crappie! Still gonna get out pretty soon. They're calling my name! In other news this blew my mind! He's one heck of a spider rigger. Not so much for single pole fishing. Has won countless tournaments and championships. Wonder if he cheated in those as well. Shame they didn't prosecute. That's some big money for poor rednecks like me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!piece of crap. Glad he got caught. They should have let him weight in.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Wow!piece of crap. Glad he got caught. They should have let him weight in.

Yep. Then prosecuted.

Comment

Gotta wonder how many of these he didn't deserve! He's pretty Much banned as far as tournament angling is concerned. Sponsors have dropped him like a rock! I'm ready for next year! Gonna fish Grenada at least twice! Nothing wrong with that!!

Comment

I caught a barn door but refused to weigh it in. The old planks kept falling off when I tried to net the monster

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Gotta wonder how many of these he didn't deserve! He's pretty Much banned as far as tournament angling is concerned. Sponsors have dropped him like a rock! I'm ready for next year! Gonna fish Grenada at least twice! Nothing wrong with that!!

He had to be a really good crappie fisherman and probably didn't cheat every time. To throw it all away but like they say. "Once a ****Sucker always a**** Sucker.

Comment

That's a plain down right shame on him.

On another note; I may drag the boat out of the back yard this weekend. And get it parked in the driveway ready to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    He had to be a really good crappie fisherman and probably didn't cheat every time. To throw it all away but like they say. "Once a ****Sucker always a**** Sucker.

Agreed, a real sucker that got greedy. What a shame to throw all of his accomplishments (assuming some were actually legit) away.

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
                      Agreed, a real sucker that got greedy. What a shame to throw all of his accomplishments (assuming some were actually legit) away.

You healed up yet? I think I'm going to Fork in the morning. About the only place I can go fish where I want to with 10-15mph N winds! Palestine and Pines is out for where I want to go! Hopefully there's still a fish or two I can find on Fork!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        You healed up yet? I think I'm going to Fork in the morning. About the only place I can go fish where I want to with 10-15mph N winds! Palestine and Pines is out for where I want to go! Hopefully there's still a fish or two I can find on Fork!
                        Healed a good deal. May never reach 100% but that’s my goal. I’m out of town until Monday, but good luck on fork! Don’t forget your jacket!!!

Comment

Slabs got an hour and a half to hide!! We coming!!

Comment

Go get um Slew! Those slabs don’t stand a chance!

Comment

Little Slew off to a good start

2.38 first drop

Comment

Get that boy in Crappie Masters!

Comment

Working...
                                X