Recommendation for thumb release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really wanting to get into a good thumb release. Looking into a carter wise choice or the b3 exit. What would you guys recommend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stanislawski SX3 or PerfeX Thumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Planopurist; 12-13-2020, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I made the switch into a Carter Plain 1. Love it.

Comment

Carter Chocolate 3 finger if you can find one

Comment

Scott Sigma with an oversized barrel.

Comment

Love my wise choice. Got a ultraview knob for it

Comment

I tried the nock 2 it but didn't like the 2 finger. Shooting the stan sx3 now and I really like it..

Comment

Is there anything particular you want from the new release? I ask because I wanted a thumb release to fix some target panic. After a lot of reading, went to a tension release instead.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Is there anything particular you want from the new release? I ask because I wanted a thumb release to fix some target panic. After a lot of reading, went to a tension release instead.
                  Really wanting something to help with target panic but also wanting to have one all around release for hunting is the reason I was looking at the carter wise choice

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    I went from wrist strap to thumb release just for ease of use. Shot great with a thumb release for a number of years. Then randomly about 2 years ago I developed target panic and spent about 6 months trying to correct it and couldn’t do it no matter what I did. Went to a back tension and and it all vanished and I don’t see it ever happening again. For hunting it’s not the greatest but with practice it’s not an issue, the release to me is so much smoother than anything else.

On a side note: I still get major buck fever while bow hunting haha

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                      Carter Chocolate 3 finger if you can find one
                      This... I love mine

Comment

Stan Perfex, long has a catch so it’ll stay on the D loop. You can go thumb button or back tension

Comment

Was shooting my buddy's sx3 and picked up a spot hogg whipper snapper 4 finger for myself. I like it so far. Simple to make adjustments and works well

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C1529D4B-CC6B-49BB-86D9-FD5738212AD0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	24639278
                            After buying and trading several I landed on the Shootoff and haven never looked back. Fit and feel is key, once you find it it’s game on.

Comment

Carter wise choice for me. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X