Anybody still rock a mullet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    There should be a constitutional amendment against this hairstyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.....and some type of added repercussions if you get a perm in the back.

Comment

Mine was epic in the 90’s. Dark auburn, permed, & halfway down my back. Looked good with the straw or felt. Now I’ve got more hair in my nose & ears than on my head.
      Last edited by cj7zrcool; 05-31-2020, 06:46 PM.

Comment

There getting trendy again with the youngins.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          Now I’ve got more hair in my nose & ears than on my head.

I can relate.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
            I ain’t got the hair left to grow one but my 17 year old is growing one. He has only been at it a month or so.

We were eating dinner at Floyd’s one day last week while he was working. My 13 yr old saw a dude she thought was cute and he has a rather impressive mullet workin. She went up to him and told him about her brother then asked if he would take a picture with her to make her brother jealous.

He was a good dude and obliged her.... she was beside herself all week

That's solid...much impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
              All the kids around here have mullets including my son. It crazy how many kids are sporting this iconic cut.

Classic and timeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Nice.

Comment

My wife just informed me that she does not have relations with hippies...

Comment

My eyes were not ready for this much glory this early in the morning.

Comment

I was born in the early 80's so I'm too young to have worn this hair style while looking for a lady. I do remember my cousin having the feed cap/perm out the back look when I was 9 or 10.

My question is this: Is there a segment of females that find this look attractive? I know a few guys who have shaved one in for a few days to be funny, but not left it long term. If you're on tinder do you post a side profile shot so the ladies can see the contrast of your front to back hairstyle?

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                      My eyes were not ready for this much glory this early in the morning.
                      Hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                        I ain’t got the hair left to grow one but my 17 year old is growing one. He has only been at it a month or so.

We were eating dinner at Floyd’s one day last week while he was working. My 13 yr old saw a dude she thought was cute and he has a rather impressive mullet workin. She went up to him and told him about her brother then asked if he would take a picture with her to make her brother jealous.

He was a good dude and obliged her.... she was beside herself all week

That may be Koe Wetzal

Comment

I mowed my hair with a #3 guard a few weeks back. The back is growing faster than the rest. It's a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What about the rat tail? Any older guys remember that one

Comment

Working...
                            X