No announcement yet.

Anybody still rock a mullet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll post pics. I have to get it cut June 11th before a range day with my work.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
      Might do it myself. Rock it with the stache lol

Gotta say, the TX cut out is legit
      The stache is where it's at!

Comment

By any chance does he have a lightning bolt on the other side? That picture makes me wana slam a coors light right now! That haircut is tuff..

Comment

Saw a lady at the dollar store the other day that still does. Didn't look as cool as you'd imagine it did.

Comment

Love it!

#bringbackthemullet

Comment

My 14 year old and some of his baseball buddies are starting to rock the mullet. Wife is NOT happy about it

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                All the kids around here have mullets including my son. It crazy how many kids are sporting this iconic cut.

Classic and timeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw that picture and thought it was your son. Lol!!

Comment

I needed a covid cut, gave the wife the dog clippers, and this is what I got.

It only lasted long enough to irritate my two oldest daughters. (15 mins) [emoji16]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

There should be a constitutional amendment against this hairstyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                        I've not had to get a haircut since FEB and my dream of a mullet is overcoming my other daily obsessions.

It's not just a hair cut, it's a lifestyle. I'm going for it with two final weeks to grow this American symbol of freedom out with echos of Van Halen, Busch light and of course Old Glory screaming in the background.

Anybody still grace the world with this majestic hair lifestyle? I feel like it's almost on par with three wolves T-shirts....
                        Business in the front; party in the back.

Comment

I would but the top and front is just to sh.....OK gone, just wouldn't quite right.

Comment

Anybody still rock a mullet?

I ain’t got the hair left to grow one but my 17 year old is growing one. He has only been at it a month or so.

We were eating dinner at Floyd’s one day last week while he was working. My 13 yr old saw a dude she thought was cute and he has a rather impressive mullet workin. She went up to him and told him about her brother then asked if he would take a picture with her to make her brother jealous.

He was a good dude and obliged her.... she was beside herself all week

Comment

Seems to be making a comeback with the teens here in my area.

Comment

I usually shave my own head. So I was shaving and decided to give the kids a laugh.

Mama didn’t care for
                                It. Made me
                                Shave it all off.
                                Our high school baseball team is full of mullets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X