Any Ford Salesman on TBH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Ford Salesman on TBH?

Ok I'm looking at buying my last truck, wanting to see if any of my TBH Brothers are Ford Salesmen, wanting a F-250 gas, 4 door 4x4 Lariat. Looking at one here in Sherman but wanted to check around first. Shoot me a pm or Text.
    903-624-9910

God Bless
    Bish

Here is the one been looking at.
    Attached Files

Text sent.

Comment

Sent your info to brother in law,the Finance manager at Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville. One of his guys might hit u up.

Comment

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
        Sent your info to brother in law,the Finance manager at Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville. One of his guys might hit u up.
        Hopefully he has Ronnie Lyons call him. He is a great guy

Comment

Check at Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. I just bought an F250 from them and they had the best prices I could find.

Comment

Got you signed up for CatFacts! Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              Got you signed up for CatFacts! Enjoy
              Lol, that’ll show ‘Em!

Comment

My shooting partner just bought a ‘19 F250 4x4 diesel Lariat tri-coat metallic from Holiday in Whitesboro. It was $57K plus TTL. This was just 2 days ago. It also has a bedliner, power steps, and they threw in free weatherTech floor mats.

I’ve bought 4 trucks from them. You will not beat their price.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                  My shooting partner just bought a ‘19 F250 4x4 diesel Lariat tri-coat metallic from Holiday in Whitesboro. It was $57K plus TTL. This was just 2 days ago. It also has a bedliner, power steps, and they threw in free weatherTech floor mats.

I bought my Ford there and my dad just bought his there. I'd be shocked if anyone beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post

Man, that is a great price. Do you know roughly how much off their internet price that was? Waiting on a 2020 with the 10 speed but that would give a good starting point. Thanks.

Comment

I think my sticker price was 73 something and I bought it for 62 something

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        Man, that is a great price. Do you know roughly how much off their internet price that was? Waiting on a 2020 with the 10 speed but that would give a good starting point. Thanks.
                        Kinda apples to oranges. The 19s are being discounted heavily right now due to the updated 2020s coming out. I think you’ll be doing good if you can get $8-9k off a 2020 for the first 4-6 months.

Comment

I love that color.

Comment

57K for a truck, I paid 52K for my house in 1992. Unreal the cost of vehicles now days.

Comment

Same boat but do not need a Lariat. XLT or possibly an XL if loaded! Would like a gasser also.

Comment

Working...
                              X