^^ fishy AF
    Yep... posted by a nubbin buck... I would be leery

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
      Yep... posted by a nubbin buck... I would be leery
      Yup

Comment

New Guy to Texas

Guys sorry for bumping the thread. But I just relocated to Texas this past February from Idaho and just found the form actually looking for whitetail hunts. I saw this thread and did want to spread the experience I had. I agree my post probably does look out of place, but I can't create new threads until 30 days I believe, but I did want to start engaging with yall! Still trying to add pictures to posts, but I guess Ill have to earn some trust before yall might believe my original statement!

Comment

Always cracks me up when someone puts up a post warning about a shady outfitter and then multiple people respond with similar situations and then 1 random guy with no posting history gets on a sings their praises.

Why even try? The word is obviously out. No one is going to read 10 posts from people that got screwed and then decide to believe the 1 guy no one knows that's claiming the opposite.

Comment

Well maybe the nubbin buck had a good experience, maybe he didn't - heck I don't know!
            But I do know a few at the top of this thread had a bad experience and I sure don't want to play the lottery with an outfitter - thanks for posting the experience

Comment

Jchunter, did you get your Turkey back yet?

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.... avoid this place at all costs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                  Jchunter, did you get your Turkey back yet?
                  I messaged him mid october and he said about another month so I'm hoping around thanksgiving I can head up to Dallas to get it. Will post pictures when I get it back!

This is the bird I harvested, the date was supposed to be 5-3 not 3-5
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Jchunter; 11-19-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

this is funny, i gonna say no on that place

Comment

I am going to go with Bear on this one...

Comment

Maybe I was there for a good weekend, the two other hunters and myself had a great time. Maybe there is a lot more bad experiences with this outfitter than good but I was just throwing in my 2 cents! If anyone ever does consider going here shoot me a message if you want! I will follow up when I get my bird back, and maybe thats why this place was a different experience for me. Turkey hunt vs Hog hunt? Either way just cherping in as a nubbing buck.

Comment

They also run a outfit called Oxferd Outfitters. Same faces some of the same pics from Affordable website and same cleaning station in the pics. Hell the website is even done in the same colors. But maybe just a coincidence.

Comment

They got me last year but oh well! They were nice but I knew I was in trouble when they talked in terms of a legal width as opposed to mature deer on our prehunt discussion. Live and learn I guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X