First caravan arrived at Texas border across from Eagle Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First caravan arrived at Texas border across from Eagle Pass

No wall here either, debate all you want, we need one. This is the first one of the two.

A caravan of about 1,700 Central American migrants has arrived at the Mexican border city of Piedras Negras, just west of Eagle Pass, Texas.

Ahh man, theres nothin to worry about. Those fine folks are just sight seeing. They have no intention to cross that river

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Ahh man, theres nothin to worry about. Those fine folks are just sight seeing. They have no intention to cross that river
      Manufactured crisis.

Liberals will be the ruin of this country. Or perhaps the patriots of this country will step up before it’s too late.

Comment

Heard the army is setting up camp in Del Rio. Hopefully they are headed down to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the state ain't playing, they are getting geared up...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Looks like the state ain't playing, they are getting geared up...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            Where did these pics come from?

If that’s down where the caravan thinks they’re going to cross that is good to see

Comment

By "arrived", you mean dropped off by the bus load, of course.

Comment

From the article posted in the OP..

An improvised shelter was set up for the migrants at an unused maquiladora factory, and local officials said the migrants had been given sleeping mats, blankets, food and wireless access.

Wireless accessories... really?? Are these leftover 0bama phones?? Who's paying that bill?? I didn't realize that wireless accessories are included in life or death supplies...

#buildthewall

Comment

Follow the money. I'll bet a bundle lots of it leads to Soros. The man is pure evil. He's bragged publicly that he enjoys taking down governments and whole countries. Creating this kind of crisis and divisiveness is what he relishes the most.
                  Last edited by muzzlebrake; 02-07-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Well, my GF who is in the State Guard just got queried if she can deploy within 15 days. Gov Abbott just appropriated 12.4 million to go to the Texas State Guard. I guess things are starting to heat up a bit.

Comment

No doubt this is very disrupting to Mexico as well.

Comment

Why TF is Mexico allowing the to travel thru their country. Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Why TF is Mexico allowing the to travel thru their country. Smdh
                          The Mexican politicians are getting kickbacks from the Cartels. They also don't want to get killed for interrupting the Cartels human trafficking business.

Comment

I'd venture to say that we are serious about protecting the TEXAS border, but.... I'd also venture to say that the posted photographs are not 100% relative to the situation in the Del Rio sector... I'v VERY familiar with that section of the river as I hunted along it for over 30 years... for a lot of reasons, that big ol speed boat would be about as useless as tits on a boar hog in most of that run of the river... Heck, the border patrol has trouble with air boats and shallow water in that run. Ain't no way that big deep draft speed boat and all those outboards will run there. And then there's this little issue of the "Maverick Dam" that crosses the river about 1/2 way between Del Rio and Eagle Pass. It diverts water to irrigate The Rio Grande Valley in a canal system that was built many years ago on the old Moody Ranch.... Sure is impressive show of TEXAS force and might where ever the photos were taken...

Comment

I don't know why they don't look at the data from other walls throughout history. Walls work. Look at the statistics. They built one in China over a thousand years ago and one in Germany just in this last century. Not a single Mexican crossed them.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                              X