Do you believe in ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe in ghost?

We have lived in our house for 15 years. It is a two story with a 20' ceiling and a cat walk that leads to a loft.

During the last 15 years, I have many occassions looked up at the catwalk from my uneasy chair thinking that someone is on the catwalk looking down on me.

My daughter who has slept upstairs by herself for the past 10 years (her brother went to college and never came back home) has commented that she has seen a little girl in the loft area a few times. We all had a good laugh about it.

A few minutes ago, my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter came to the catwalk and was telling me in 2 1/2 year old speak that someone was waving at her. My daughter translated as usual.

My daughter said that they were in her bedroom singing songs when my grand daughter got a look on her face on disbelief. As though she could not beleive what she was seeing. Then she began to wave at the doorway. She then told my daughter that they someone/something was in the doorway of their bedroom waving at her. My daughter asked her if she wanted to go into the loft and look for them. She said "yea". She then they stood up and looked out of the bedroom door into the loft area looking for what ever waved at her.

Then she came to the catwalk to explain to me that someone had waved at her. I then got my wife and we all went up stairs to have the 2 year old tell us what she saw. She said that someone had waved at her. She would not say if it was a boy of girl or how big it was. But she kept looking in the rooms that surrounded the loft area.

I am convinced that she saw something but what, I have no clue. A 2 year old would not be able to make up such an occurence unless it happened.

This really freaks me out to have this happen after we have joked about this all of these years. To have my 2 year old grand daughter lead this episode with no coaching makes it even more weird.

I am not a crazy person...I wished I was and this really did not happen!!!!

I'm not even gonna try to explaine what happen. Cause I got nothing.
    But, I do not believe God, would have a "gray" area between us and him. IMHO

Comment

My mom and dads farm house that i grew up in is one that you can stand in the middle of the house and see into every room. Ya know the ones where there are doors everywhere!! The home was built in the early 1900s. It is very much occupied by a ghost or ghosts. Not gonna go into detail but believe me they are there. My mom and dad arent the type of people to feed into things like this but they will tell any one about thier experiences at the house.

Comment

A room picture would be nice of the 20' ceiling and cat walk so we can get the visual down first!

Comment

Look on the bright side. The ghost was waving and saying hello. Gotta be a good ghost.

I thought I would tell you that to calm your nerves.

Rob

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt, I believe in ghosts. I never did untill we bought our first house. It was built in 1917 and had three people die in it over the years. There is not enough room hear to tell you all the things that went on in it the 16 years we lived there. We did learned her likes and dislikes though.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
              I'm not even gonna try to explaine what happen. Cause I got nothing.
              But, I do not believe God, would have a "gray" area between us and him. IMHO
              My belief as well......

It was just too wierd. She was not scared in any way. God did and does have angels.

I would tend to believe that it was one of God's little angels. My grand daughter did not react in a negative way at all.

I need a little help right now...maybe God has sent me some help to get me out of this gray area I am in on earth.

I am sure it was an angel visiting my grand daugther.

Comment

I would not call them ghosts, but spirits, and I do believe they are present and real. I could share a few experiences.

Comment

I've been told that young kids are able to 'see' things that adults cannot. Some of it gets really technical with brain waves, vibrations, etc. The end result being the older you get the less inclined your mind or brain is able to see things from the other side. Obviously, this does not relate to all adults but for the most part a high percentage.

Comment

I do not believe in ghosts. To me ghost sighting are along the same lines as black panther sightings. Sure something was seen but a black panther is not what was seen. Again same for ghosts, something was seen but more like a shadow or reflection than a ghost.
                    With things like ghosts, black panthers, big foot and such I keep falling back to the same theory. There are to many cameras going everywhere literally all the time for there to be NO hard evidence. A lot of sketchy stuff but nothing "for sure".

Comment

I do not believe in bigfoot or the lock-ness monster. I don't believe that there are aliens watching our every move and checking on us from time to time.

I do believe in ghosts.

I have had experiences, not many, but a few, and I know what I saw and what I felt. No doubt about it in my mind at all.

Todd

Comment

The things that were going on in my house went on for about six years and finally tapered off to none at all.

Comment

I too beleive in ghosts

gekko, this is the first thing that came to mind when you described your g-daughter's experience

Comment

We moved into my Great grandfathers house to help him when his cancer got so bad. I live upstairs which was added on over the garage but was seperate from the rest of the house. I could sit up at night and feel footsteps moving closeer and closer to me while I was in bed. This happened several timesbefore I said something to my parents. They had never told me that my great,great grandmother died in her sleep in MY BED when I was 2. There were Interesting things that happened over the years...my family said they were not doing any of it. At one point I was considering going into the ministry. When I came home from work one night, a famy bible was sitting on my bedstand. Who knows....I figured it was family so no worries!

Comment

Draco, what did she dislike?

Comment

Working...
                              X