No announcement yet.

Without Remorse - Prime Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s really bad. The acting is freaking horrible. It’s not even recognizable from the book.

I’m also pretty sure that Gary Johnson was one of the directors. A water insertion, indoors, in Aleppo?
    Last edited by Clay C; 05-03-2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
      It’s in my watch list. Knew it wasn’t going to follow the book by looking at the trailer.

Agree the book was a great read, but in the woke hollywierd of today does this really surprise anyone that they fubar this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Did they “woke” it? Absolutely. But that’s the least of its problems.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        It’s really bad. The acting is freaking horrible. It’s not even recognizable from the book.

I’m also pretty sure that Gary Johnson was one of the directors. A water insertion, indoors, in Aleppo?
        I did not get the opening scene where they came up from the pool either. Other than that and a couple other moments I really enjoyed it. I thought there was plenty of suspense and good action throughout. I did not read the book.

Comment

The trailer even sucked...

Comment

Very disappointed to hear it’s a flop. Book is easily one of my all time favorites. Had potential to be the greatest action movie ever if they followed the book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzy View Post
              Very disappointed to hear it’s a flop. Book is easily one of my all time favorites. Had potential to be the greatest action movie ever if they followed the book.

Movie being so off I'm going to have to see if our local library has a copy available. Sounds like I'm missing out having not read it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Movie being so off I'm going to have to see if our local library has a copy available. Sounds like I'm missing out having not read it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

X2

Comment

Was excited when i saw this was coming out as that book is great, but was afraid of it sucking. Looks like i will skip it.

If there was one book to stick to, Without Remorse was it

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzy View Post

x2! Book was fantastic...

Comment

I have enjoyed the two Jack Ryan series Amazon Prime created but I totally agree with the other comments about this one. 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Not even sure where to start on comments.....

Comment

Dang.

Holding out hope chris pratt and whoever's directing jack carrs terminal list dont screw it up... really looking forward to it

Comment

I’m still, even now, shocked at how Hollywood can take something as full proof as that novel and completely screw it up. All they had to do was follow the **** book!

Comment

It was pretty bad. Im really hoping that they do a much better job with Chris Pratt and The Terminal List

Comment

I guess I am going to have to start reading again. I read rainbow 6 and was hoping they would make a movie, but not now.

I like Chris Pratt, I think he will do a good job.

Comment

Wow, a buddy of mine said it was great and watched it twice. He signed up for Amazon Prime just to see the movie.

I got a feeling he doesn't read Tom Clancy, so maybe that is the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X