X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      Thanks all. I just communicated with Mary and they have her on a blood thinner for the clot. She has managed to stay out of ICU to this point and her oxygen level has gotten back into the acceptable range, albeit with max oxygen flow. She is staying positive and I let her know there a bunch of good people praying for her, and reminded her that there's a son and 3 crazy dogs wanting their momma home, so stay strong! I'm scared to death for her.
      Good news, continuing prayers for Mary to beat this horrible virus and get back to good health.

Comment

That’s good news!! Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
            I am praying for her - I have lost several friends and almost lost several others from covid - hacks me off when I read folks who say it is overblown and not real - ridiculous
            Yessir, just gotten bizarre at this point. I can only pray they dont have to deal with it 1st hand.
            Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Thanks all. I just communicated with Mary and they have her on a blood thinner for the clot. She has managed to stay out of ICU to this point and her oxygen level has gotten back into the acceptable range, albeit with max oxygen flow. She is staying positive and I let her know there a bunch of good people praying for her, and reminded her that there's a son and 3 crazy dogs wanting their momma home, so stay strong! I'm scared to death for her.
            Tell her to stay strong and POSITIVE no matter what. It is real and PRAYERS are real also.

Comment

Prayer said for your wives healing. Way too many people are not taking the serum when available. This virus is real and hopefully those that do not believe will at some point......

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Covid is real. China is evil.
                  My daughter has it from college, she's ok right now, here roommate is down bad.
                  Prayers Prayers for Mary. Prayers for everyone inflicted.

Comment

Prayers Sent for Mary

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Continuing prayers....

Comment

Prayer is a powerful thing. Mary ended up spending the last 2 days in ICU. She is making great strides in her recovery and the doctors want to move her out of ICU as soon as a bed becomes available. Thank you all again!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers this is a horrible disease!!

Comment

More prayers up for a complete recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X