Best Motion Activated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Motion Activated

Solar light. What do y’all recommend. Gonna light up my driveway and dark sides of the house. Or, will a lighted driveway help a thief?

No help on which light but just look around your neighborhood; if there are a lot of dark houses where would you go steal stuff from??

Comment

Indeed. There are a ton on Amazon. Was hoping someone will shed some light on quality vs quantity for the price.

Comment

We bout some from Costco. About 52$ I think. They light up a good area.

Comment

Tagged, I've been looking at the same. All the Amazon reviews are mixed. Surely someone makes a good one.

Comment

What brand bro?

Comment

Don't know what brand. Can't get pic to upload

Comment

You’ll notice on Amazon that some reviews are global. So a product bought 17,000 times worldwide may not be as good as it seems. You also have “Amazons choice” and “bestseller “ designations to sift through.

Comment

Ranch across from me put these along his driveway and he seems happy with them.

Comment

Comment

I had a TBHer to light up our 2 acres and driveway a few years ago with commercial grade lighting. Pretty solid equipment.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks folks. Keep em coming. Oscar I could only imagine the paperwork I’d have to go through to get commercial lighting here in Katy, not to mention the cost. Would like ideas to light up the underside of the vehicle when someone crawls under it as well or possibly a motion detected alarm.

Comment

I have a ring motion activated camera/flood light. Very happy with the how well the motion works on both the camera and the light.

Only thing, you would have to run a circuit to where you want to mount it as the camera requires 110v.

Screen shot below, it caught a cat moving around.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have about a dozen of these. Combined they use 150w. {13 watts each}

Could mow the lawn at midnight......
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 04-18-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              Thanks folks. Keep em coming. Oscar I could only imagine the paperwork I’d have to go through to get commercial lighting here in Katy, not to mention the cost. Would like ideas to light up the underside of the vehicle when someone crawls under it as well or possibly a motion detected alarm.
                              Lol, understand but not that level of commercial.[emoji6] My neighbors would stroke out and HOA would be sending letters....lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X