Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GARY View Post
    Or fish off the company pier...

Or get your meat and bread at the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
      To get your dog or young kids to swallow medicine, give it to them then blow on their face. Their natural reaction is to swallow.
      Starting my kid on antibiotics yesterday, gotta try this

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
        When you need to hang anything on the wall. Instead of measuring between multiple points, use some painters tape and lay a strip between the to spots on whatever your hanging. Punch a hole in both locations. Peel the tape off, place the tape on the wall (can even use a level at this point), mark your holes.

No measuring tape required.
        Winner! Nice hack

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
          Son of a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where has this been the past 5 years of my life?
          The past 30 years! Dang it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
            I like this.

I stand a half full bottle of water in and freeze it.
            Then just lay it down, if the water is horizontal, you probably have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Plus your internet modem and router power stripe into a smart outlet. Schedule your smart outlet to reboot a few times a week after midnight.

Comment

I saw one today.

I was on my way home and saw some guys that had a good system for getting their job done. They were pulling some fiber optic cable for something through a horizontal hole, underground.

The system they came up with, that I have not seen before was, they a mini excavator or track hoe. They used the hole to lift the left side tracks off the ground, then wrapped the strap they had hooked to the cable or whatever they were pulling, around the left side tracks. Then had a guy put the left side tracks in reverse and used the excavator as a winch. They were pulling that cable through that hole, quick.

They wrapped the strap around the tracks once, then had a guy pulling and the strap as the tracks were going.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                  Or fish off the company pier...

Ride the company stock

Comment

Never kiss a cactus

Comment

Save yourself with minimal effort.

Comment

Use your scent free hunting soap on summer time sweaty mildewed smelling cloths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Plus your internet modem and router power stripe into a smart outlet. Schedule your smart outlet to reboot a few times a week after midnight.
                          Tell me more. What is a "smart outlet?"

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            Tell me more. What is a "smart outlet?"

Z-Wave or similar wifi enabled outlet that can communicate with Alexa/Amazon/etc and be programmed.

Comment

in

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                You are absolutely right, sir! I stand corrected.

Have you tried it? If so, what do you think?
                                Not trying to be too picky, but I am actually related to them so I thought I better mention the spelling

I have tried and I think it is great. I tend to be a little frugal so I don't buy it all the time, but it is quality bacon.
                                Have you tried their chorizo? I think it is the best anywhere. Some folks don't like it because it is not greasy enough, but I like that fact and that is also has chunks of actual meat

Comment

Working...
                                X