UTV Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV Feeder

I finally purchased a side x side and now am looking for a feeder to mount on it. Looking for recommendations.......Pro's/Con's......not looking to break the bank either.

If you can get to the Houston area Aluminum Outfitter area the best. Crazy heavy duty and very light weight. Not the cheapest option but will last long, long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lamco. Works great and still lets you open the tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
        Lamco. Works great and still lets you open the tailgate.
        This is what I have....

Comment

There is a all season for sale in the classifieds right now..

Comment

Been using the foreverlast from academy. Low cost and been working for past 3 years. I use the tailgate hooks so its easy to remove.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
              Been using the foreverlast from academy. Low cost and been working for past 3 years. I use the tailgate hooks so its easy to remove.
              Mine is over 10 years old and still works great. I did replace the motor 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
                Does it come with the hooks or are they sold seperately. This is one that I had looked at. It appeared to be fairly well built and the price tag is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  If you can get to the Houston area Aluminum Outfitter area the best. Crazy heavy duty and very light weight. Not the cheapest option but will last long, long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Man your aren't joking that is hands down the best looking one I have seen!

Comment

Lamco is lightweight and you can still lower the tailgate.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, comes with hooks to put over tailgate. They sell optional receiver mount but I never needed it. Hard to beat for the money

Comment

Foreverlast from Academy

Comment

I bought one from Elusive Wildlife in Conroe. Works great I use it for planting food plots and corning roads.

Comment

This ForEverlast works great on my Mule. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Working...
                            X