No announcement yet.

More Catalytic Converters stolen at Apartments overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have enough laws. Get got stealing. Get shot dead. That's all we need.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
      I would support this

Resuming public hangings would stop a lot of BS that goes on now

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy o View Post
        DPS trooper said they make meth with them.

Think he meant they are Buying meth with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buckfever12 View Post
          They contain palladium and some platinum. They are stealing them to sell to scrappers for the money.
          This. Palladium prices have shot up big time this year..

Comment

It’s a huge problem in the Houston area and won’t stop until the law makes it difficult to sell b

Comment

This

Comment

Thieves suck, I sold some from my past diesels this year and they averaged about $750 a truck so that’s why their jacking them. Big quick cash for a tweaker, had a tweaker looking scum try to swipe a set of 24” American Force wheels off a Ram dual a couple weeks ago, the big semi lug lugs really frustrated the poor fella, he was throwing a tantrum over not having a socket to fit the nuts LOL. It was comical yet I still feel he needed to be shot in the face,, he did take a few nut covers as a parting gift..

Comment

Recent news article in Houston about it. Apparently same # cat theft this past February than all of 2020? Paint it bright colors with high temp paint? Seems like easy detective work to set up a few bait trucks and track the network of parts. Hopefully someone’s on it

Comment

That’s what we would like to do.
                    We work hard every day to have something nice, and have someone who is well able to work stealing our Hard earned property.
                    Here’s the problem!

With all the liberal laws our lives would be ruined over killing the thief because the thief these days has more rights than you n me!!
                    Thanks to the liberals..
                    Nuff said!

Comment

Shame on yall for having items of value in your truck. Shame on you............

Comment

Choot em!

Comment

Aren’t you supposed to take those in with you at night or carry it with you when you go in a store? Or is that just guns?

Comment

I can see killing someone to save a life.

All you people saying you would kill a thief....would you really?

I feel like I wold live with guilt my entire life if I killed someone period. I could justify the guilt if I could honestly say to myself “it was their life or mine” but over a personal item???? Not sure I could justify that.

I know a very good friend of mine that took someone’s life and he was justified. He still lives with guilt about it daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                              I can see killing someone to save a life.

All you people saying you would kill a thief....would you really?

I feel like I wold live with guilt my entire life if I killed someone period. I could justify the guilt if I could honestly say to myself “it was their life or mine” but over a personal item???? Not sure I could justify that.

I know a very good friend of mine that took someone’s life and he was justified. He still lives with guilt about it daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I would never take a life unless mine or my loved ones’ were in danger, but that’s because I don’t want to end up in jail over something that isn’t worth my life. Simple to me. I don’t give a **** about a thief’s life, but I’m not the arbiter of his punishment unless he threatens me or mine with bodily harm, then he better be quicker and better than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                I would never take a life unless mine or my loved ones’ were in danger, but that’s because I don’t want to end up in jail over something that isn’t worth my life. Simple to me. I don’t give a **** about a thief’s life, but I’m not the arbiter of his punishment unless he threatens me or mine with bodily harm, then he better be quicker and better than me.

I’m gonna agree with this. Thieves don’t care about me or my stuff or my hard work to support my family by working for a living. I don’t feel bad when I see that one gets killed in the act of stealing someone’s stuff. I feel bad for the person that shot them knowing what they will have to go through now. I don’t care about a **** thief getting shot. I just would not because of the jail time and other BS involved with it. The guilt associated with it is way down on the list. Maybe that makes me a horrible person, I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X