Educate me on Toledo Bend Reservoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    My neighbor gets his venison every year . .
    Lease close to the lake? [emoji102]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sabino national forest . . Surrounds our subdivision . . My back boundary is the SNF . .

Comment

Toledo Bend is far,and away my favorite Texas(Louisiana)lake.The hurricane's have wreaked havoc on the shoreline the last few years(chicken coop area in particular)

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
          Toledo Bend is far,and away my favorite Texas(Louisiana)lake.The hurricane's have wreaked havoc on the shoreline the last few years(chicken coop area in particular)
          Dang didn't think the destruction would make it that far north.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

I'll look funny out there with a Shoalwater but I ain't skeered.

I took a Boatright to a crappy get together, you’ll be fine! LOL

Comment

If you are gonna be in Hemphill, learn Hausen Bay, 944 Marina, Lowes Creek, Community Hole out of Hausen, 6Mile. You learn any one or all of these places and you will be on your way.

Of those listed, 6Mile is my fav, then there is Paradise Point! Yep, all good spots.

Comment

99 percent it'll be bought.... I'm not even sure I have a plastic worm anymore. [emoji23]

Make sure it has a large parking spot with 50a service!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  If you are gonna be in Hemphill, learn Hausen Bay, 944 Marina, Lowes Creek, Community Hole out of Hausen, 6Mile. You learn any one or all of these places and you will be on your way.

Of those listed, 6Mile is my fav, then there is Paradise Point! Yep, all good spots.
                  So I'm guessing there's a map somewhere with all these names, or you just know this stuff in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Make sure it has a large parking spot with 50a service!
                    Come on!! Bring on that beast!

Comment

A stiff south or north wind will have that lake ROLLING! You don’t want to be out on it if so, trust me.

Comment

So I'm guessing there's a map somewhere with all these names, or you just know this stuff in your head?

944 Marina is on FM rd 944 just S of Hemphill. 944 is in the back of Hausen Bay, just across the water is Fin and Feather. Lowes Creek is right out of Hemphill also.
                        6 Mile is about 10 miles S of Hemphill on Hwy 87. Anywhere in 6mile is good. 6 Mile is a creek that dumps into Toledo.

Yes there is a map with all these names and hot spots to fish. Sorry, been fishing TBend for awhile, just kinda rolls out.

Main thing is get on the water and fish. Whacky worm and a Lunker Lure you can catch fish all day.

Comment

Google "Fishing Hot Spots" Toledo Bend

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            944 Marina is on FM rd 944 just S of Hemphill. 944 is in the back of Hausen Bay, just across the water is Fin and Feather. Lowes Creek is right out of Hemphill also.

6 Mile is about 10 miles S of Hemphill on Hwy 87. Anywhere in 6mile is good. 6 Mile is a creek that dumps into Toledo.

Yes there is a map with all these names and hot spots to fish. Sorry, been fishing TBend for awhile, just kinda rolls out.

Main thing is get on the water and fish. Whacky worm and a Lunker Lure you can catch fish all day.
                            Awesome... sure appreciate it!

Comment

Awesome... sure appreciate it!

You'll be gettin rid of those vudu skrimps before you know it!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                You'll be gettin rid of those vudu skrimps before you know it!!
                                Hey man those fighting words! [emoji23] my heart will always be in the salt!

Comment

Working...
                                X