Well I did a thing, I'm not sure about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RWB View Post
    If 2k was your next egg you shouldn't have done it. Only thing you can do is tell her you screwed up.

2K would not change our world but I wouldn't give a buddy 2k without talking to my wife.
    I thought the exact same.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
      If it has taken you 2 years to save $2k, then "investing" in a buddy's side business probably isn't the wisest decision.
      Understatement of the year.

Comment

$2,000 just doesn’t buy as many Commercial Tues as it use to

Comment

Well I did a thing, I'm not sure about

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          What is 14th thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 more thoughts than second thought.
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 12-21-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

This is destined to land in front of Judge Judy.

Comment

You believed in your friend enough to give him the money. Don’t give up on him now. If he’s still trying to make it work, then just give him encouragement. That’s free.

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
                $2,000 just doesn’t buy as many commercial tues as it use to
                😂😂

Comment

Send her a text and keep drinking.

Comment

Just tell her what you did. She will/should be miffed. Tell her if it doesn't work out then you vow to sell the truck as compared to getting it into fighting shape. Truck fights are boring as hail anyways. :-). Good luck. Hope it works out.

Comment

What’s a Commercial Tues?

Someone said tires? That doesn’t make much sense either at least to me

Comment

I don't think you know the definition of the term "nest egg".

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGfBEnBw01A"]Bad Idea Jeans - Saturday Night Live - YouTube[/ame]

Which one are you PB?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          Buddy wants to repair/replace Commercial Tues on the side.
                          I fronted him $2k to get started. It's taken me 2 years to save this much. It was my nest egg. I had plans for it. Mainly to get my pickup in fighting shape.

He has no contacts in our area. Hoping it wouldn't go through but it did.
                          I'm nervous. Trying hard not to drive the ship from the back seat. I can see some issues coming up. Having 14th thoughts about this.

Anyways. Any recommendations on how to break it to the wife..
                          Bolded the only part of this post that's grounded in reality.

Comment

I have no idea what you gave this friend 2k for, but if it was your nest egg or backup, no way you should have done it. JMO.

Comment

I'm starting to think I know where the name Push Button came from. lol

Comment

Last time I invested in some commercial Tues I made a killing.

Comment

Working...
                                X