• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down 17 ish lbs in about a month.

Comment

7 1/2 weeks and down 27 lbs.

Comment

Been trying something new this week. Bought 5.5 lbs of ribeye Sunday and planned on eating at least a pound a day Monday till today and only missed one day. This included with intermittent fasting and eating a high fat lunch (salami and babybel cheese) I haven’t felt this good in a while. Since the beginning of Keto I’ve had poor workouts and felt weaker but this week I’ve felt like I’m walking around with a pump most of the day. I wouldn’t recommend buying 5lbs of ribeye every week, but man it’s been a good week of eating [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 weeks in down 12lbs. I’m doing targeted Keto. Eating 30g of carbs before and after my workouts. I’ve lost no strength and still keeping my fitness goals on track. I feel better than I ever have.

Comment

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

60lb mark today at just over a year on keto. 30 or 40lbs to go I think. Gonna require another complete wardrobe change in another 20lbs I think.

Rich’s fasting thread really got me moving again. Doing extended IF now of at least 48hrs and it just shreds the fat.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              60lb mark today at just over a year on keto. 30 or 40lbs to go I think. Gonna require another complete wardrobe change in another 20lbs I think.

Rich’s fasting thread really got me moving again. Doing extended IF now of at least 48hrs and it just shreds the fat.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Doing extended IF now of at least 48hrs and it just shreds the fat.

Wow. Good for you. I can't hardly make it to lunch time after skipping breakfast. My stomach starts gnawing on my backbone!

Comment

That's great. Nice job. I told my wife I am going to fast once or twice a week and she thinks I am nuts, lol. Dr Jason Fung has lots of videos and books on fasting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                    That's great. Nice job. I told my wife I am going to fast once or twice a week and she thinks I am nuts, lol. Dr Jason Fung has lots of videos and books on fasting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Worse part of fasting is when people give you crap about it. Keto is bad enough to explain but people think fasting is the devil. I’m tired of people telling I’m not being healthy.[emoji849]. I exercise every day and when I do it, it’s clean.

Comment

Worse part of fasting is when people give you crap about it. Keto is bad enough to explain but people think fasting is the devil. I’m tired of people telling I’m not being healthy.[emoji849]. I exercise every day and when I do it, it’s clean.

Well, obviously they know more than you. You've only lost 60 lbs.

I usually fast 18 hrs a day and limit my eating to 1pm-7pm on days I work and on my off days, I just go about the day.

Comment

https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_pri...016/press.html

Make them read that article.

Comment

Maybe 15 lbs to go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im down 60lbs with 5 more to make my first goal of going under 400lbs. The weight is coming off slower now but thats ok as long as it keeps coming off. I started late Feb of this year.

Comment

For those of your with a sweet-tooth, I made a cheesecake with monkfruit sweetener about a week ago. It came out great, just don't eat the graham cracker crust! lol

Comment

Nice Low Carb Drink

Started back on my Keto (low Carb) July 16th. Lost 49 lbs in 3 months last year. Today is 4 weeks. Not doing any rucking like I did last year but then no elk hunt this year due to moving to a new lease. I have been working out three days a week with my two sons for four weeks now, MWF. I have lost 12 lbs. Getting stronger and losing weight. The weight loss is not going as fast as it was but I am sure the weight training is putting on some muscle weight.

Found a nice after work out drink. I have also have been using it for a quick breakfast. Only 2 carbs. I am attaching a photo. Continued success to all you guys.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X